Well its Green !!!!!!

the 1966 cadillac has changed its color to green !!! . I am very happy with it . Interior next !

Attachments

• green.jpg
    green.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 767
Great looking unit,gold lettering would be my pick If you were going that way,but you probably already know what, if anything else you plan to do,thanks for sharing..

Cool color !

Other sweet GREEN pro-cars I have seen in person...

Max and Mark have Evan's '70s GREEN S/S Ambulance
Sarah has her '60s GREEN Combo
Tom Hoczyk's GREEN '60 Eureka

Looks great ! Enjoy the ride,
Darren

Glad to see that I'm now not the only one with a green '66 M-M. It's looking good! It's always great to see hearses in other colors than white or black and ambulances in something other than red or orange.

Eric, your car looks great. Glad to see another green car out there. What is the name of the green that you used? If more green cars show up we will have to consider starting a green car chapter of the PCS. LOL.:rofl1:

Go for the Green!

Eric,

Your car looks superb; I'm glad to see it return to green, even though not exactly the original color scheme. I personally have always liked the 2-tone green scheme of the Lovelock, Nevada rigs, but I can also understand how difficult it could be to replicate, having it turn out just right.

Keep up the great work...looking forward to seeing the finished product!

Speaking as a fellow green car owner, very nice, it looks great. I love red and white, and orange and white, and your usual ambulance colors, but I like the different ones even more. The green was a very nice choice.

josh

I wanted to paint my 1978 Superior Cadillac Ambulance green and white, but Sandy and I couldn't agree on a green that we both liked. She felt that all the green cars that I liked, looked black at night, which is correct, since green is made up of a lot of black pigment. In the end, it wound up being red and white, with the reasoning that they are "traditional" colors. It is difficult to know how a color is going to look on a vehicle until it is painted, and with the price of paint today, you don't want to make a mistake and have to live with it. You made a good choice of the green for your car, and it looks great.

Thank you for all the great comments .....the green is from the paint samples posted in my earlier post about the car ....now the hard part , the interior was converted by a radio station....and when I say converted I mean holes cut out for speakers , carpeting wall to wall, and cool 101.7 everywhere ... Ugh . Looking for some ideas from my knowledgeable professional car brothers and sisters to get the interior looking the way it should ..... Any help is appreciated !!

Start having people search for a like car that you can transplant the interior from it to your car. You might be able to use some of the hearse or combination car parts, but not all. That which you can't find, you will just have to improvise.

Thank you for all the great comments .....the green is from the paint samples posted in my earlier post about the car ....now the hard part , the interior was converted by a radio station....and when I say converted I mean holes cut out for speakers , carpeting wall to wall, and cool 101.7 everywhere ... Ugh . Looking for some ideas from my knowledgeable professional car brothers and sisters to get the interior looking the way it should ..... Any help is appreciated !!

You should post some inside shots or post a list of the parts you need to return the inside to stock.

Back