1991 Eureka

I may be obtaining a 1991 Eureka Landau and was wondering if there are any windshields out there? The funeral home is basically giving it away due to lack of availability to find a replacement. The exterior chrome moulding around the windshield is also gone and I am assuming 80-92 is the same for any Collins built commercial glass cars? Any help is appreciated.

have you already contacted pilkington classics? i honestly don't know if they can help you unless you have the part number, however. 80-92 RWD full size chassis normally would be using part DW 881 for commercial glass. that should be a $500 job all-in.

Thanks. i haven't checked yet but i was told the Collins and Canadian Eurekas were different from the Superior and S&S windshields.

All RWD Canadian-built Eureka Cadillacs, Buicks , Oldsmobiles, Pontiacs and Chevrolets as well as those constructed in Norwalk - using the original McPherson styling and design - were fitted with the standard Cadillac commercial windshield - the same one used by S&S and Superior between 1980 and 1992. They are standard Cadillac commercial windshields. The surround moldings were standard Cadillac or GM windscreen moldings trimmed to fit - same as with competitive commercial glass cars.

I may be obtaining a 1991 Eureka Landau and was wondering if there are any windshields out there? The funeral home is basically giving it away due to lack of availability to find a replacement. The exterior chrome moulding around the windshield is also gone and I am assuming 80-92 is the same for any Collins built commercial glass cars? Any help is appreciated.

You didn't mention if it is a RWD or FWD Eureka, it makes a difference on what windshield you need.

Back