The Criterion has landed!

Danny picked up this Criterion today and says it is "Rust Free". Look for it at your local car dealership soon.

Nice road trip for the man!

Attachments

• IMG00043-20110507-1530[1].jpg
    IMG00043-20110507-1530[1].jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 316
If this is the car from NJ than the price was right! It almost got junked. I'm glad someone saved it. It was from Nevada, it did have a nice rear bumper in the back; but the interior had been gutted and it was alittle more of a project than I was looking for, I'm glad it was saved and not crushed. It was for sale by a PCS member in NJ a few years ago. It had some interesting vents cut into the hood. "same car" ?

If this is the car from NJ than the price was right! It almost got junked. I'm glad someone saved it. It was from Nevada, it did have a nice rear bumper in the back; but the interior had been gutted and it was alittle more of a project than I was looking for, I'm glad it was saved and not crushed. It was for sale by a PCS member in NJ a few years ago. It had some interesting vents cut into the hood. "same car" ?

If anyone can "Git-R-Done" Mr. Ryder can. :my2cents:

Same car Larry. It was not that bad in back, really all that was done was headliner took out to access nuts to remove lights, etc. He saved headliner which may or may not be reusable. Rest of interior good and did get extra back bumper and other stuff. Very excited to get this one done. Very solid car. They claim hood vents were factory being in nevada and extreme heat customer had ordered it like that but I can't say for sure but was done neat and probably will leave it for now. Have got car in running and driving condition now.

they sure could have had the hood vents put in for that propose. but most likly it was done after delivery. lot of shops doing that kind of work in the 70's

Back