How not to transport your pro car

HaHaHa!

I just keep laughing and laughing. Definitely no way to transport a pro-car. Here are my recommendations... (opportunity to share some pictures again)

Or...

Or...

Or...

WOW!

Unfortunately, I can truly relate to some of this story.

Hauled my 1973 Ford LTD Country Squire from western PA to Nashville one year. Boy did I learn a LOT on that trip! Thought I had a good idea of what I was doing. I realized real quick that just because I could drive a tractor trailer, I had no idea how to haul a large car on a rented trailer!

After we finally got to Nashville, I was able to get a lot of pointers from the other guys at the show on how to haul and what to do and not to do. Sat around the parking lot for quite a while that night talking. Unfortunately, they also shared all of their horror stories about hauling cars and I sat and listened to them all thinking that I had to load this car back up and haul it home in a few days! :4_11_9:

I opted to have the '69 M-M transported from Virginia, it was a very nice and professional setup...

IMG_1333.jpg

My Pinner service car @ Hudson 2011. This isn't an ideal setup at all but it worked well for the trip, the trailer did well.
(pictured with Jack & Tom Pinner)

IMG_1188.jpg

I got stories but they are best left for beer in the parking lot. when you towing it either H for stout or low and slow. marginal equipment and speed don't mix

Back