72 Caddy MM Landau Traditional 472 cid

Kevin Lynch

PCS Member
I'm hoping someone can give me some guidance in finding these parts - even if used. I just took delivery of a 72 MM hearse (472) and the a/c is pretty much missing: I need: a compressor, a condenser, a dryer, and the lines between them. ANY suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Kevin Lynch

clarification

I just looked at the motor and it was explained that the only connection I need is between the condenser and compressor. Any guidance would be appreciated!

A/C

This is a 69 but I be live it is the same as 72 ,check it for what you have and go from there.

Attachments

• 69ac.jpg
    69ac.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 141
The condenser was removed and I think I know why

The radiator in there at the moment if forward of where it should be- so I think to put this in this way, someone took the condenser out. Here is what I need exactly:
(I'm going to have a radiator put back where it belongs)

Radiator
Condenser
Dehydration receiver / sight glass
line from condenser to compressor. I don't need a compressor.

Please take a look at the attached photo; this part attaches to the back of the compressor - is it broke or just disconnected?

Any suggestions - especially if you might have any of these parts - would be appreciated.
It did have a/c.
Thanks
Kev

Attachments

• DSC01794.jpg
    DSC01794.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Kevin,
Can't you find a '71-'73 Cadillac in a junk yard near you with factory A.C.? The shipping is going to kill you on this stuff. I have to believe there are yards with deVilles in them still close to you.

I think you will find the ac set up and the radiator condenser will be the same as this 73.

Attachments

• 1973 S&S enginbay.jpg
    1973 S&S enginbay.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_004a.jpg
    IMG_004a.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 62
Back