The Devil made me post this

don't laugh to hard I had this happen to me on our first out. they forgot to flag the rig when they discovered the charging system failed. I got to with in a couple blocks of the hospital when she quit. we unloaded the the pt and wheeled him into the ER. with a discussion to fallow

Cracks me up every time I look at the pic, but I am an Inappropriate Laugher.

I worked over 10 years in the trades with a man who came from an airport shop. He always had a card in his pocket with the number of men he was working with written on it, and even though we had lockout tags, Joel yelled CLEAR before anything moved or powered up. Nothing moved until Joel heard the right number of answers. I got used to it and took to responding opaque.

I can also tell you taking a secondary hit from gurney to floor when the paddles are fired will put you on the deck crying.

National needed a tow truck with long jumpers for good reason. Motracs eat good batterys in winter.

This scene happens all to often anymore. It doesn't matter whether it is a Ford, Chevy, Dodge or any of the other chassis manufacturers. If it isn't the batteries, the ambulances eat alternators like a buffet line.:Exclamation:

Back