1970 Cadillac Professional Brochure

Does anyone have a copy of the 1970 Professional Brochure? I am in need of a nice scan of the cutaway 2-page drawing showing the chassis. Any help greatly appreciated!

Eric

The Cadillac produced brochure like this small cover I found. :)

Thanks!

$T2eC16dHJI!FHSEg56w6BSL4+vnnEw~~60_57.JPG

Last edited:
Hmmm... any takers that could have this brochure in their collection? My main interest is finding a picture (drawing, photo, whatever) of the post 1965 chassis at a good angle depicting the center brace as well. The 2-page diagram in this is nice if someone can scan it for me without loosing part of it between pages?

Thanks again!
Eric

Pic

Hmmm... any takers that could have this brochure in their collection? My main interest is finding a picture (drawing, photo, whatever) of the post 1965 chassis at a good angle depicting the center brace as well. The 2-page diagram in this is nice if someone can scan it for me without loosing part of it between pages?

Thanks again!
Eric

Have this one.

Attachments

• IMcoplete CC.jpg
    IMcoplete CC.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 342
laid under a number of them but like most people here I haven't collected any factory fliers. I do have this one but there aren't any chassis pictures in it.

Attachments

• IMG_4537.jpg
    IMG_4537.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 314
I think Martyn had the answer as to why most brochures don't show the chassis. The ones that do are from General Motors while the brochures from Eureka, Superior, S&S, etc... don't because they focus on the body sitting on the GM frame. So, will need to have a GM brochure to see the frame pictures. Still hoping someone will have a nice picture or drawing that shows the frame along with the central cross brace the driveshaft and exhaust runs through.

Thanks!
Eric

Ed, your brochure is the standard Cadillac one, Eric is referring to the Commercial Chassis specific brochures. I'm not sure if CC brochures were printed for 1970, they seem to be more prolific in the '40s and '50s than any other era..

I have never seen one of them distributed to the general public. that would maybe be set out from the after market manufactures for differences in there chassis they would building on, if you need pictures of the set up crawl under one. vary few of the cars out there would have a modification to the basic frame. I have seen a few chassis drawings in the dealer fliers. but not every year. then there is stuff like this from the trade magazines.

Attachments

• 1974 Commercial Chassis.jpg
    1974 Commercial Chassis.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 179
Back