Hey Paul, a question...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way that you can designate a place of origin of the person posting?

In my case, it would say "Hermitage, PA".

There are few posts that say things like "I have found this near me" or, "This hearse is for sale by a local funeral home". I would not mind having my city listed. At least the people reading would know about where I am located. That way they would know were the available items were located (wether it be 1:1 examples of pro cars or die cast versions).

I know that you have a lot to figure out right now, but if you would, put this on your list of things to figure out in the future.

Thanks,
Chuck

This is one of the things that has been brought to my attention earlier in the week. I just haven't had the time to work on this yet. It is also on my to do list. thanks Paul

WOW, PA, all this time I thought you were orbiting Uranus.:eek::D;)
Yeh, there have been more than one of us from here in Pennsyltucky accused of things like that. I'm glad that Paul got the location added to the top of the page. Now, everyone will know about where to locate me.

Another question for you Paul if you got a minute...

Why does the active member number at the bottom of the home page differ from the active member number listed in the members list on the Community page? Right now, the home page says we have 117 and the members list only lists 108. Are those other nine members ones that haven't been confirmed yet? Just curious.

Thanks Paul,
Chuck

Last edited:
You are correct. There are 9 people that have registered on the forums, that have not confirmed their email address with the emailed link that was provided.
Now that we have the location posted, people can change their location to the 2 digit state code and include their zip code. This will be particularly handy if someone wants to ship something to you, so they will have the zip code to determine the costs in advance. If you live in the US, the US or USA designation isn't necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back