70 Rescuer update

This is one that I would love to see in person. It's a shame our coasts are so far apart! lol I know the pictures don't do her the much deserved justice!

An absolutely stunning coach James! :D Enjoy the hell out of her!

It looks great, and it is amazing that you were able to get the car completed so quickly. Where did you have the door signs made? I have been looking for a company to make them, ever since Nameplates Etc. stopped production.
thanks Paul...

Spectacular James...nice to see another old beauty restored. Your win was well deserved!

Thanks

Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to everyone for the compliments and words of encouragement.

Although she is 99% finished,I still anticipate doing some "upgrading" on her in the future just a matter of finding the correct items.

Hopefully I will be able to start a a new project soon....a 57 Cadillac Superior.I am still trying to convince the owner that she needs to go to a new home but not for what he is asking for her.
Before summer he was sure it would sell because of all the car intrest that summer provides..but here we are almost in fall and it sits in the same spot with no interest or offers according to him from our conversation last week.

It looks great, and it is amazing that you were able to get the car completed so quickly. Where did you have the door signs made? I have been looking for a company to make them, ever since Nameplates Etc. stopped production.
thanks Paul...

Well I could not have done it without all the valuable information and assistance I recieved from members on the board.:thumbsup:

The door signs/nameplates were bought awhile back from E-Bay.
I bought them because at Christmas time I decorate the 72 for Kaisers entry in the holiday parade and I thought that it would be a kool touch for "St Nicks ambulance".

I am still looking myself for a new source for nameplates.

Back