Merry Christmas to everyone

Tom Hoczyk

PCS Past President
At this special time of year we reflect on our blessings, and this year there have been many. For Marlene and me, good health has been the primary one that we all too often take for granted. I have my job, we have our friends (YOU!) and a roof over our heads. Except for Marlene's mother, the extended family is blessed with good health too, so it really dosn't get much better than that.

It was a terrific year, with Hudson and all, and part of it was seeing all of you there. We recollect the beautiful cars, but mostly the friends gathering faithfully in the man-cave, and the dinners out on the town. We hope that all of you are similarly fortunate, and do what you can to help out those far more in need, as we have. Merry Christmas, everyone! Tom & Marlene

I will second what Tom said. It is nice to belong to a group where we all seem to genuinely care for one another, over and above just the cars, we are friends. I have met so many nice people, most of whom I consider friends, since I have belonged to this group and am sure I will meet many more. A very big, heartfelt Merry Christmas to you all and another year of great fun with our cars and our friends.

Back