1959 Parkrow

Built for the Harris Funeral Home of Abbeville SC, I've owned, and driven this coach for over a decade, and am reluctantly placing it on the market. The 59 Funeral Coach is perhaps one of the most famous of hearse, with it's distinctive rear fins. This model is a combination coach, which meant it could also be used as an ambulance. This a Limousine style coach, which has greater visibility, than the Landau coach. S&S were the costliest of the Funeral coaches, and besides a personalized plaque naming the funeral home whcih it was built for, an S&S medallion was placed on the center of each wheel cap. One of the great features of a combination coach are the jump seats, which allow a customer to ride in the rear with greater comfort than an endloader or sideloader, with it's lack of seating. Even without being restored, this car has never failed to get attention. The car has some rust, and other issues, but is basically sound and restorable.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cadillac-Ot...f2ba1a6af&item=271314953903&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

I have just copied and pasted the description....this is not mine

Last edited:
Built for the Harris Funeral Home of Abbeville SC, I've owned, and driven this coach for over a decade, and am reluctantly placing it on the market. The 59 Funeral Coach is perhaps one of the most famous of hearse, with it's distinctive rear fins. This model is a combination coach, which meant it could also be used as an ambulance. This a Limousine style coach, which has greater visibility, than the Landau coach. S&S were the costliest of the Funeral coaches, and besides a personalized plaque naming the funeral home whcih it was built for, an S&S medallion was placed on the center of each wheel cap. One of the great features of a combination coach are the jump seats, which allow a customer to ride in the rear with greater comfort than an endloader or sideloader, with it's lack of seating. Even without being restored, this car has never failed to get attention. The car has some rust, and other issues, but is basically sound and restorable.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cadillac-Ot...f2ba1a6af&item=271314953903&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

I have just copied and pasted the description....this is not mine

Wait, didn't all of the customers lay down? :D

Back