I.D. Coach

Andrew G. Zajkowski

PCS Member / Super Site Supporter 9 years
Trying figure out the coach builder of this coach note the beacon hump.

Attachments

• DSCN2168.jpg
    DSCN2168.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 269
Correct, Lincoln hearse by Krystal Koach. Love that beautiful dark blue. One of the main funeral homes here has vehicles that color.

Also, I'll go one better: The purple mini-lightbar is a Whelen Gaurdian 2 rotator halogen bar. Here in Florida we don't have any hearses with beacons and I've always thought that most of the time they look ugly on a hearse, so while I still don't care for the look of it, I am pleased with how they tried to help the appearance by making a fairing type molding so it looks more like it is supposed to be one with the car. Very nice. :thumbsup:

Correct, Lincoln hearse by Krystal Koach. Love that beautiful dark blue. One of the main funeral homes here has vehicles that color.

Also, I'll go one better: The purple mini-lightbar is a Whelen Gaurdian 2 rotator halogen bar. Here in Florida we don't have any hearses with beacons and I've always thought that most of the time they look ugly on a hearse, so while I still don't care for the look of it, I am pleased with how they tried to help the appearance by making a fairing type molding so it looks more like it is supposed to be one with the car. Very nice. :thumbsup:

The reason for the mount for the beacon is the roof slopes so much that without it the beacon would shine on the ground only a few feet in front of the car and basically be worthless for its purpose.

Back