Time for Hudson, OHIO. Tools and Parts.

I started reviewing all the tools and spare parts I need to pack into the ambulance as we embark on our trip to Hudson. Already have spare water pump, fuel pump, hydraulic jack and 4-way lug wrench, fluids, cleaning supplies and towels, and the list goes on. :confused:

Richard

credit card and current roster is all you need the car should have a jack lug wrench and spare tires all ready in it.

Aren't you taking any spare wheel skirts?

You be a funny man there Chief Ron. I think I'll cruise with them off this time. Oh yeah, I found my spare radiator hoses, thermostat, and belts and need to take them too. Very impressive the Int'l Meet is so large you had to seek accommodations at another hotel. Nice!

:smileflagcan:

Dan... Don't you remember, that is why you had the Chrysler convertible tuned up and readied for a long road trip.. :biker:

Paul, do you mean my Chrysler "original style flower car", you know like the one that showed up to last years meet?:angel:

Don't forget extra motor oil, transmission fluid, antifreeze, power steering and brake fluid. Also carry along a spare coil, rotary button, points, condenser and distributor cap as well!

Back