Procar Graveyard Open House

Well a while back I made arrangements to go to this but they have failed me. I was wondering if you guys would keep an eye out for the loading door of a '75 Superior Regal, Mine is shot beyond repair and if you guys find a good one and if one of you would be willing to pick it up I will pay you for your time, the door, and shipping, I really need one badly my buddy has began fixing the roof, the quarter panels and all the other rusted out pieces but the door cant be fixed. Please someone help me out. It mean's alot to me

Thanks in advance,
Jonathon

Close to 20 people have arrived so far. Sensory overload is currently the norm for first timers. :p

Will look for a suitable Superior door Jonathon. Don't forget there's one closer in CO that you could probably drive down & retrieve too. ;)

Well a while back I made arrangements to go to this but they have failed me. I was wondering if you guys would keep an eye out for the loading door of a '75 Superior Regal, Mine is shot beyond repair and if you guys find a good one and if one of you would be willing to pick it up I will pay you for your time, the door, and shipping, I really need one badly my buddy has began fixing the roof, the quarter panels and all the other rusted out pieces but the door cant be fixed. Please someone help me out. It mean's alot to me

Thanks in advance,
Jonathon

Jonathon,

I have a good door that I would be willing to sell, but I have no idea as to how I would get it to you. Do you have anyone you know headed West on I-80??

I wish I could be there this weekend, but I'm not allowed to drive because my right foot and leg in a cast. Broken ankles are no fun.

If the 1965 M-M has a light green interior let me know. I'd love to get a new front seat for mine.

Have fun everyone!!

Jonathon,

I have a good door that I would be willing to sell, but I have no idea as to how I would get it to you. Do you have anyone you know headed West on I-80??

Kurt/Jonathon

I have had a front hood shipped for $85.00 from Southern Oregon to Northern Cal...I used U-Ship and listed the item I needed shipped...a guy with a truck that was not full, responded and the deal was struck...simple as that.....cant drive there for that..good luck !:rolleyes:

So close but no cigar...lol

I had to make a road trip for work on Thursday to University Ford Truck Sales in Durham, NC... Stopped at Wendy's for lunch in Creedmore.... Just no time to sneak a peek! :( All u lucky peeps need to post some pics...Yay!

Sitting here sipping my coffee getting ready to start day 3 of this adventure for me. The amount of stuff is simply mind numbing. I think I have shot more pixs here than I have in my last 10 PCS Meets, it is THAT overwhelming. I had a feeling that this was going to be an event that people would talk about for years to come and I don't think I will be wrong. Scotty and is being a most gracious host and I do not think we as a group can thank him enough for his hospitality.

:applause::thumbsup::applause::thumbsup::applause::thumbsup::D

Official attending procar count: 24
Unofficial amount of attending people: 75

Grateful to everyone that made it. Knew there would be grandstanders and others with more legit reasons no showing. Those were offset by more who showed up unannounced! People drove in from upstate NY, eastern shore MD, south FL, central TN, OH...and all points in between.

People seemed to have immensely enjoyed themselves. I'm not set up for posting pics until situated after returning, so pleas fall on others here instead. :)

Thanks again to everyone. Really appreciate it.

After 3 days of Creedmoor.....I'm exhausted. I still need to let everything sink in for a few days.
IMG_2491_zps8bdcd18b.jpg

IMG_2497_zpsbb5d7c6e.jpg

IMG_2462_zps290dd242.jpg

IMG_2518_zps9fdd939b.jpg

IMG_2517_zps20fb9869.jpg

IMG_2501_zpscf8b0957.jpg

It truly was " Superior" weekend!:D
IMG_2520_zpsfd21ea89.jpg

I was really upset I couldn't make it:cry:. I was so looking forward to this. The car (not my hearse) I was driving broke down on the way up there. Don't know what the problem was. Car died on the interstate. Saturday worked on it all day. Had alternator and battery tested both were fine. The only thing that got changed was belt tensioner. It broke while replacing serpentine belt. Drove car today and had no problem.

I hit the bed last night and kept dreaming of tailfins...creaking doors.....musty coach smells.....and hearing the Scooby Doo theme for some odd reason.....I awoke a few times from nightmares of Pillsbury Doughboys and FREE CANDY :eek: :yum:

SOLD....
IMG_2429_zpsab31f6f2.jpg

My dad had one of these in the early 70's along with a vintage Econoline. I still love em.
IMG_2511_zps7b6a8ccf.jpg

Cue the Munsters theme please....
IMG_2498_zps3e274656.jpg

This one almost snuck by me as the rust damn near hid a very important feature that made this car somewhat rare in it's day and even rarer today. Jeremy almost made "googlyeyes" at this one! :yankchain:
A Miller Meteor Crestwood!
IMG_2536_zpsefcdf5c8.jpg

:applause::applause::applause: A huge thanks go again to Scotty for having us and to his family for tolerating us!

All I can think is WOW!!!! I had a total blast this weekend! Got to see an awesome pro-car and parts collection and not to mention hanging out with a few long time friends and making news ones! The electricity in the air was just unbelievable between everyone there! I was great! Had a great trip home, motored west along U.S. HWY 70 from Durham , N.C. to Knoxville, TN and got back on Interstate 40 there at dark and completed final two hours of trip rest of the way home making it back home at 9:30 p.m. CST Sunday night! Thanks to Attila Bethlenfalvy, Darryl Thompson and Scotty for doing this! This is one for the books that's gonna be talked about for a long time in the hearse clubs that were represented this past weekend!

All I can think is WOW!!!! I had a total blast this weekend! Got to see an awesome pro-car and parts collection and not to mention hanging out with a few long time friends and making news ones! The electricity in the air was just unbelievable between everyone there! I was great! Had a great trip home, motored west along U.S. HWY 70 from Durham , N.C. to Knoxville, TN and got back on Interstate 40 there at dark and completed final two hours of trip rest of the way home making it back home at 9:30 p.m. CST Sunday night! Thanks to Attila Bethlenfalvy, Darryl Thompson and Scotty for doing this! This is one for the books that's gonna be talked about for a long time in the hearse clubs that were represented this past weekend!

DSC03998.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Jeremy found that wd40 seems it got in the spare tire hole in the candy van. But its going to get used up on a pro car so its all good thanks :) Good meeting you and every one best time at a car meet ever

Here are a few shots I made over weekend!

Attachments

• SAM_0790.jpg
    SAM_0790.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 348
  • SAM_0791.jpg
    SAM_0791.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 353
  • SAM_0769.jpg
    SAM_0769.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 345
  • SAM_0806.jpg
    SAM_0806.jpg