GAS cap HELP needed......

I've spent a lot of time explaining to people at parts stores that car may have Cadillac emblems BUT.......I believe each coach builder kept using the same parts year after year with no regard to what Caddy was doing with its own assembly line. Just my opinion...in other words, good luck.
Kevin,
I tend to agree with you.....
I was able to find a gentleman that had a few,I bought 3 of them ..you can clearly see that they are from differant generations......
But STILL "G-37"....lol;)

005-1.jpg

004-2.jpg

003-1.jpg

Double check at a tractor supply, that looks quite a bit like the style that is on my old IH Case 485. My brother is going to the salvage yard I'll have him take a look on the 68 Fleetwood and the 53 Caddy. If they are still on there we'll see if they match. You might have to cut new cork for them or get an aftermarket rubber gasket to make them work. If I have one I'll send you a pm for your address and mail it to you.

Jim has 3 of them now but if you find any might as will pick them up. they want 30 bucks on e-bay for one. I found a radiator cap at Carquest that's the same shape as the chevy cap that fits also. the pictures of it are in the tect posts

Back