time once again

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
will live is good as they say or if not really good then fortunate. we were able to make the spring outing once more with everyone. Grandmother will be 101 this June. mom 82 next month and Dad is 84. getting to be a toss up on who rides and who sits. but so far I'm still able to drive. so with a little help from my friends and a car that was only 52 years younger then Grandmother we took the ride out to the park. I'm not sure when the last time Brendon's 63 was used to transport a Pt but she did the job with ease. so much nicer then a enclosed box. we could have used the 68 again but we can do that this fall. I need to get some of the enjoyment part of putting this car back together before it goes home. all most ready Brendon I just got one more screw I need to put in someday, notice in that last shop everyone is in the car except me and she is sitting level not nose down

Attachments

• IMG_3507a.jpg
    IMG_3507a.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_3509a.jpg
    IMG_3509a.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_3520a.jpg
    IMG_3520a.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 257
  • IMG_3512a.jpg
    IMG_3512a.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 588
  • IMG_3519a.jpg
    IMG_3519a.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 260
Ed, it sure is nice to see the extent you are willing to go to! You know Brendan will put his family in the car so you verify the capabilities of the vehicle with your own! ;)

Ed... The window nameplate says S & S, but everyone knows that it is a Superior........:halo: Great to see everyone out for a ride. :thumbsup:

attachment.php

Back