Spring Clean Up

Denny Shira - Deceased - 1951 - 2020

June 5, 1951 - January 29, 2020
I worked on cleaning up the shop today since it was so nice. Had to take this pic of my 70' rescuer next to my 2016 Osage Ford gas Type III Demo.

Attachments

• 70 Cad & 16 Osage demo 002.jpg
    70 Cad & 16 Osage demo 002.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 225
Nice (early) Spring day...

Very nice out today, bright sunshine and around 64 degrees, so we took advantage of it. I got the '64 out and took her for a 10 mile ride, we both needed that. Got home and fired up both garden tractors (we store Rob's here in the winter) and got them out of hibernation. Took the snow blade off mine, never got to use it or the snowblower this winter. Awesome!!!!

Gave the garage floor a good sweeping and checked out what all still needs to be done on the garage project. Over the next couple weekends or so, we should be able to get the project complete. Then we'll be able to post the final photos of it.

I can handle more of these days, glad to know I'm not the only one to take advantage of it!!

it has been nice to have the door up and let the fresh air in. it is to be up in the 70's again tomorrow before the bottom drops out monday evening.

nice picture
I just wish they would install a few red lenses on the new rigs instead of all clear ones.
I know that some the clear lenses have red LED bulbs in them and are red when lit but they just don't look right with all clear lenses on them

sorry no matter how many times you look at it you only see one ambulance and a plumber's truck. now post a night time video of the ambulance lite up never see two split domes and a red and white 184 going at once.

Back