1969 Superior Cadillac Royale limousine

Michael Mykulak

PCS Member
For sale our coach, price is $16,500.00 Thick folder of receipts for partial restoration we have accomplished. See the coach at " A really nice car " thread, originally started by Tony Karsnia. Will trade for a 1996 Fleetwood triple colored Brogham with very low miles. Partial to triple grey at the moment and so happens that one is for sale in Atlanta for $5,000.00 less that our asking price. Too many vehicles and time to make a push to do some more work on our 1969 Superior Cadillac Sovereign. Also for sale our 1992 Superior Cadillac "Elite" landau coach all white $5,500.00 extensive collection of restoration receipts with this coach. I believe $3,500.00 worth. I must check whether I posted that one here on the forum yet or not.

Mike, you didn't make it easy to find the photos, and that's a hard thread to do a search on. But find it I did. Since you didn't post the link or photos, here they are:

Link to the thread here.

attachment.php

Does it have working A/C, and if so, has it been converted?

Does it have a working factory AM or AM/FM radio?

1969 Cadillac

Mike, you didn't make it easy to find the photos, and that's a hard thread to do a search on. But find it I did. Since you didn't post the link or photos, here they are:

Link to the thread here.

attachment.php
I don't know how to do many things on the forum for example putting links into the posts. I did however plan to get some fresh pictures in a future post, I knew that the forum police would get me on that one so I was not worried. Lately I have very little time to worry about some things, to much going on in our personal lives, you could not imagine or understand the meat grinder we have endured. Steve Loftin, this is a NON-A/C factory coach. We were planning on getting an after market unit installed in a prioritized manner after other items are taken care of. Last thing we did is buy some American classic tires, and a set of new wheels, sandblasted and painted, and new wheelcovers, they were $320.00 totally restored set.. It does have factory am/fm radio with power antenna. Both need repair. So we have a folio with a deep stack of receipts. Spare parts, yes we have quite a nice collection. I know folks would soil there pants if they saw the nice set of wire wheel covers we have with the wreath's. They go for $150.00 plus per these days ones I have seen. Break time!

I don't know how to do many things on the forum for example putting links into the posts. I did however plan to get some fresh pictures in a future post, I knew that the forum police would get me on that one so I was not worried. ...
Sorry Michael, geez, I wasn't trying to be the "forum police". I was trying to help you out by searching for the thread, posting the link, and posting the picture into your "for sale" thread, so potential buyers would have an easier time finding the pictures and to help you make your sale. I know some folks don't know how to do all the links, or to do the necessary search, so I was trying to help you out.

You're welcome. :rolleyes:

Mike never said he was putting them on the 69. only that he had them. having see this car in person a couple times I will say it's one neat car. for the *(&^()))* job Mike got when he bought if off E-bay to what it is now was no small feat. the car would right now make anyone proud to have. if I did not have 5 at home right now we would not be talking about it. I love that inteier.

Coach for sale.

The site hubcaps.com features the particular wheel covers we own. They are listed as 75-85 years of use. I have asked Dawn so many times if we could sell them and she likes them that much, specifically she said if we ever had to run a blackwall tire. They have these wheel covers at $120.00 each. Judgeing ours myself, they do blaze. They did come with the coach as a second set of wheelcovers but I sought to get the correct 69 vintage on the coach. As I wrote we bought a set for the 1969 from hubcaps.com and had to finish restoring them. $320.00 for the restored ones and they use the cheapest crests and they did not refinish the center dish sections. You could see where they used a screwdriver under each old crest to pry them up to install the new ones. They did do a beautiful job in repaint of the flat black, polishing and dent removal was impressive. Thank You! Steve Lichtman, for providing the link! I thought the thread title would of been enough information to get interested members immediate gratification looking at some available pictures. Sorry for the knee jerk reaction Steve, I just don't know how to read your posts. Sometimes I feel picked on. Ed is the difference between me keeping my coachs or selling them in that there are very few to no mechanics here in MPLS that have the moxy to repair stuff like parts that are no longer available. Taking the old part and repairing it. I frankly trust Ed could resolve all the nit-picky little stuff like stuck duct cables, antenna power issue, but the coachs would have to be shipped to South Dakota. The picture of the right rear corner is from the original Ebay add and you can see that the wire wheels just looked to dominant compared to the soft appearance of the 1969 wheel covers. Interior is pictured after restoration. Lots of work in their. Every single piece of interior chrome was removed and polished on the wheel and every rusted screw was replaced. Curtain rods were chrome plated so they would enhance the view into the rear compartment. I will write more details on what was involved in the partial restoration and pictures to follow that were recntly taken days ago.

Attachments

• sunset picture of cadillac (2).jpg
    sunset picture of cadillac (2).jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 630
  • Seat belts.jpg
    Seat belts.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 589
Fresh pictures.

Back to photography 101 and getting some nice shots. I am working on detailed pictures next.

Attachments

• 69 Royale drivers side front fender and wheel cover featured..jpg
    69 Royale drivers side front fender and wheel cover featured..jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 534
  • 69 Royale, drivers side front fender. 001.jpg
    69 Royale, drivers side front fender. 001.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 529
  • 69 Royale drivers side rear corner, open doors..jpg
    69 Royale drivers side rear corner, open doors..jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 528
  • 69 Royale drivers side, dedication plate..jpg
    69 Royale drivers side, dedication plate..jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 572
1969 Superior.

Had a young photographer approach me wanting to photgraph our coach. Made an hour window in the days schedule to let him have at it. Here are a couple for the photo starved.

Attachments

• 001(1).jpg
    001(1).jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 523
  • 003 (2).jpg
    003 (2).jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 504
More pictures?

And he sent 100 photos to choose from. A couple more.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 506
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 512
1969 Superior

I agree with your comments Atti. The first test shots I received, prompted me to ask whether he ever uses the enhance button? Found out he adjusts all his pictures, so although some of the effects are nice, they do not clearly represent the coach in person. A difficult color to capture accurately.

For sale

Sacrifice selling both of our 1969 coach's any interests please PM me. The Sovereign is in storage so as soon as possible more recent pictures will be taken. Also my warehouse of parts I have amassed goes with the two coach's valued at approximately 5K worth of parts and many pieces of glass. Two sets of corner glass, tinted and non tinted, crown glass and standard limousine style, set of brand new Hankooks, the optional wire wheel covers, beacons, lenses, Etc. I will sell all for 26K the appraised value approximately 30K+

It is a beautiful coach and I am sure the other is too. These cars will make someone very happy. Best of luck with the sale.

Two of three

I remember the first time that this showed up on the forum, it was in a thread called "A really nice car" one guy from Florida worked me to buy the car for months and would not respect my wish that I wanted to enjoy it for awhile. I had not even owned it for a year at that time.

Back