My latest purchase

Kurt Arends

PCS Elected Director 2021-2024
'96 S&S 6-Door w/ 33,000 miles. Just gave it a quick first bath and vacuum last night. Texas car, so no rust anywhere. Drove it 800 miles home over this past weekend. Dark blue w/ blue leather interior.

Attachments

• '96 S&S 1.jpg
    '96 S&S 1.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 462
  • '96 S&S 2.jpg
    '96 S&S 2.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 453
That doesn't look like you are downsizing! Beautiful car. What are your plans for it?

Beautiful limo Kurt! I am a big fan of those 93 to 96 Broughams of any style, they are fabulous cars, extremely comfortable and they drive great too!

Kurt,
Very nice automobile ! I have a couple of six doors and boy they are, like yours, a real crowd pleaser at shows. Get ready for the comment, "I didn't know you could get them with 6 doors". Then you get to explain how they are build. People just like them. Good Luck with it.

Headed to a new home within "the family"! I really hate to see this one go as I really LOVE driving it! Unfortunately, it is 3" too long for the only garage stall that I currently have available. It is going o a good home and I know that the new owners will enjoy it as much as I have!

Ok I have space all I need to do is wave by to the 67 and the 94. This 96 will have to do double duty but I think it can handle what we use the 94 for. With altered cars being excepted into organizations like the CLC we can use it a lot more. Now if i can just find someone that needs a great school car or drive to work in style car I can finally get down one. I have seen these old caddys with 240 grand on then still running and looking good.

ED you are going to love the car my six door which you have seen is great. Have lots of parts for these if you need. Just watch out for "pass key system" its a pest if you find out how to completely bypass it fill me in. OH yeah spray inside the lock and the key chip with DeOxit this has helped my Masterpiece which has let me down several times no trouble with the six door though.

The great thing about this car is that it spent all of its life, until about 6 months ago, in central Texas!

ED you are going to love the car my six door which you have seen is great. Have lots of parts for these if you need. Just watch out for "pass key system" its a pest if you find out how to completely bypass it fill me in. OH yeah spray inside the lock and the key chip with DeOxit this has helped my Masterpiece which has let me down several times no trouble with the six door though.

Pass Key Fault system is easy to bypass. I've done it on a few of mine. There are several youtube video's on the subject.

PLEASE SEND a link for the one that has worked for you. The FD that the Masterpiece came from had trouble with the system and spent over $500.00 with Cadillac having an overide switch and change done still sometimes starts runs for a few seconds and dies. I usually cure the issue for a month or two with the Deoxit spray in the lock I want to do it once not several times. Any advise appreciated.

one thing about a 90s car a lot of things can be fixed from the car that is if you can hold your tongue to the right , pull the light switch and jerk a fuse out for exactly 5 seconds at the same time. the after the fuse goes in flip your tongue to the left honk the horn while turning the key off and one twice and dimming the lights. oh did I tell you if you did not start on high beam you then has to start all over in 0ne minuet but not more then 90 seconds you you will have to wait for 24 hr to try again.

heck in my 86 it will read trouble codes out on the radio is you do it right. try that on a 2019. most all used friendly settings were lost by 05

Back