Cool eBay items you probably missed

ALOT of hearses and ambulances were used for this very reason in the 60s. They fit the longboards, and they were very cheap to buy.
There is even a episode if Gidget (if anyone remembers that 60s surf TV show) where she buys a hearse.

The episode is "A Hearse, a Hearse, My Kingdom for a Hearse". I have seen the episode. It was about Gidget trying to get up money to go in with some people that has a hearse. I think she needed something like $200.

The episode is "A Hearse, a Hearse, My Kingdom for a Hearse". I have seen the episode. It was about Gidget trying to get up money to go in with some people that has a hearse. I think she needed something like $200.

I havent seen it in years, but I do remember it was a pink and green 49 Superior.

I havent seen it in years, but I do remember it was a pink and green 49 Superior.

Trying not to get too far off topic, but I knew that IMCDb had an image of the car.

i436686.jpg

Attachments

• 1952-D Phillips Robinson Ambulance Service Encased Coin.JPG
    1952-D Phillips Robinson Ambulance Service Encased Coin.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 423
  • 1952-D Phillips Robinson Ambulance Service Encased Coin 2.JPG
    1952-D Phillips Robinson Ambulance Service Encased Coin 2.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 420
Actually thats pretty close to what Ive seen them for in this condition. If the paint was still in great condition Ive seen them go for $800+ on some occasions.
Guess thats why I have not added one to my collection yet.

This is the first time Ive seen this shape though.

Back