Red Angel

All my cars that have been converted to 134 will freeze you out, so if its not cooling as good, there must be other issues like others have mentioned.

Danny was nice enough to send picture of the after market A/C system in one of his hearses. As you can see the evaporator was removed from the firewall and a patch panel installed.
Thanks Danny

Attachments

• dr1.jpg
    dr1.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 126
  • dr2.jpg
    dr2.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 122
  • dr3.jpg
    dr3.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 114
  • dr4.jpg
    dr4.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 123
  • dr5.jpg
    dr5.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 112
I cranked up the Lifeliner Monday evening to check the A/C. I purchased a Freon line with a gauge on it and even though I had put in 3 cans of Freon last week it still required another can. If it holds it was cooling nicely.

what presser are you using to determinant it's full?
that set up Danny pictures is one were you remove all your heater and AC unit and replace them with one hanging on the inside. so it ends up being a recirculation system all the time. from the controllers I would say it's the upper tier unit with the electronic controllers. the heater and ac units are separate fictions so it's not a blended system. they would really have something on these if they would just have a fresh are hose to let the unit draw air in from the out side. I was looking at that one I put in the suburban and it was only inches away from the kick panel vent.

Back