Road Trip

Looks like the boss is at it again. He bought a pull behind camper in Scranton, PA. and guess who gets to go get it? He is trying to buy couple more vehicles in area so not sure how this will come together but I will for sure have to go after the camper. I hope to see a few PCS friends along the way. Guess I go up 81 most of the way, chance may have to go over to Altoona, PA but not sure yet. Who all is in these area?

In the area?
Does IN Pennsylvania count?
I'm only about 300 miles west of Scranton.

That really isn't all that close is it?

Darn wide state of ours!

Put it off till next month, and you can take in Carlisle Swap Meet... Just a stones throw from Scranton.

I Could Use A Road Trip

In the area?
Does IN Pennsylvania count?
I'm only about 300 miles west of Scranton.

That really isn't all that close is it?

Darn wide state of ours!

The thing I hate most about PA is driving acrossed it, it takes forever! But right now I would love to escape from work!

Got started late today on my trip. Wanted to leave at about 10am but figured out truck had no trailer brakes so had to get local place to figure out what happened to the wiring and then it wouldn't start so replaced terminal end on battery and by 1pm or so I was off. Destination was Ralph Burns in Maryville, TN where met up with LeeAnn Boston who voluntered to be my co pilot for the four to five day journey. We had a lovely dinner with Ralph and Ann and then we were off again. Just landed in Blacksburg, Va. for the night and plan to meet with Kenneth McCoy at his funeral home tomorrow before heading on to Scranton, Pa.

Had a good visit with Kenneth McCoy yesterday and after late start got up to scranton area by 1am this morning. Got over to pick up camper about 1pm and after pumping up tires had to put spare on cause on of the stems was bad but went across street and got that fixed and after couple miles got lunch and gas and was off by 3pm. Drove about 225 miles and settled in Winchester, virginia near where wrecker broke last fall. Need to do about 300 miles tomorrow and get back to Ralph Burns wednesday afternoon so LeeAnn can get her car and part our ways. Weather been pretty good with minimal of small showers along the way.

will at least you know were you can stay if you brake down. that helps. send some of that rain up here will you it been missing us by about 2 inches on the map.

Back