Road trip

LeeAnn Cunningham

PCS Member
Tomorrow (Saturday) around noon Danny (Ryder) and I will be heading to Clarion, Pennsylvania to deliver the Packard to it's new home. Some of you saw the Packard in Piqua last month. We are planning on driving as far as Pittsburg and staying the night, and heading on up to Clarion Sunday morning. Sunday we will go back to Pittsburg to pick up another car (not a procar) that his boss bought.

If anyone wants to try to get together along the path, call my cell, and we'll try to work something out. I know we'll be near several PCS member's homes along the way. Ron, Sarah, won't we be close to you guys? I'm geographically challenged! Rick, if you aren't doing anything early Sunday afteroon maybe you can meet up with us. Maybe we can turn this into several mini meets! :D

My cell number is 615-969-2880. It's always fun to turn these trips into something PCS related! And of course we'll have to swing by CW Coach on the way!

Have a safe trip!

Depending on how you come north, you will be in the area of a lot of Ohio and Tri-State members as well as a couple of others along the way.

Can I ask you who in Clarion purchased the Packard? Clarion isn't that far down the road from my place. If you are coming through Pittsburgh, I will be out of the way for you, but since I have relatives all around the Clarion area, I am curious to find out where the car is going.

Thanks for the info Jon. I hope we are close enough to swing by. Chuck, I can't remember the guy's name, but I think he is a PCS member. I may be wrong, they have been shuffling so many cars around I can't keep up. Will let you know later.

Applefest weekend

This is Applefest weekend here in Franklin, PA. It is a huge fall festival with music, arts and craft items, FOOD, and many other things going on. Sunday is the huge car show, with over 600 cars parked right on main street. It is a really good time. I would love to see anyone from PCS and can help you with any arrangements, etc. LeeAnn, if you see this, I did get your email and left a message on your cell. Maybe we could get Rick and Charles to come and like you said, make a Mini-Meet out of it? Any other Tri-State members are more than welcome to show up. I will say the weather has been very nasty lately, but hopefully on Sunday will will get a break. If anyone that is interested needs any more info, feel free to email me at BlkKatt@csonline.net or call me at 1.814.671.3745. Hope to see some of you guys!:)

This is Applefest weekend here in Franklin, PA. It is a huge fall festival with music, arts and craft items, FOOD, and many other things going on. Sunday is the huge car show, with over 600 cars parked right on main street. It is a really good time. I would love to see anyone from PCS and can help you with any arrangements, etc. LeeAnn, if you see this, I did get your email and left a message on your cell. Maybe we could get Rick and Charles to come and like you said, make a Mini-Meet out of it? Any other Tri-State members are more than welcome to show up. I will say the weather has been very nasty lately, but hopefully on Sunday will will get a break. If anyone that is interested needs any more info, feel free to email me at BlkKatt@csonline.net or call me at 1.814.671.3745. Hope to see some of you guys!:)

Shawn, I'll see what we can do. This *might* just work! Thanks for the info!

Back