In the mail...........

House in photos

Great magazine, folks, awesome as always.

Interesting story. A few of us who attended the Miller-Meteor Reuinion Meet in Piqua last week got a special treat (not even everyone who attended the meet got this). Friday morning, we went to Bellefontaine, OH to visit the old Miller plant as mentioned. After that, we were on the way to Lima to visit the current Accubuilt plant. Some folks who knew the way left on their own. A few cars were left to follow Fred McPeck in his rental car, and I was in this group.

We motored around Bellefontaine for a bit, turned onto a residential side street, turned around, and pulled up in front of a ranch house. Why? Fred got out of his car, walked around for a moment, and I wasn't sure what he was doing as I was down the block. We stayed there for a few minutes. Finally, curious, I pulled up and asked Fred what was going on. He told me that his parents built that house in the '50's. I figured he was just reminiscing. He also mentioned that, occasionally, he would bring cars over to his parents' house and photograph them in front - I guess it was just a nice, '50's style development house.

Of course, Fred's parents' house is in the background of both the front and back covers of TPC this month!!! :eek: Who knew? :cool:

Got mine while I was away!

HEY!

I arrived home from my vacation yesterday and opened up a week and a half of mail... great that the "junk mail" has curtailed somewhat!

I opened the BIG white envelope and carefully slid out my TPC issue 132...

All I have to say is:

Excellent... he he he... EXCELLENT!:D

Onward and upward!

Rick

"If you do not sand for something...
You will fall for anything!"

Hey Steve.........

..I knew, that is why I was laughing so hard. I didn't want to spoil the surprise by telling you guys what I was laughing about.

Back