For Sale 69 Disc Brake Spindles

Daniel Scully

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
1 Set LT / RT Cadillac spindles. If you want to install factory disc brakes on something from 1961 to 1968 ,these will replace your drum spindles . $150.00 + Shipping Thanks

Brakes

The problem is the rotors are no longer availible.

You can use the regular rotors in place of the CC rotors. Yes they are a little smaller but the usage that these cars get in today's driving you would never know the difference or have a wear problem.

You can use the regular rotors in place of the CC rotors. Yes they are a little smaller but the usage that these cars get in today's driving you would never know the difference or have a wear problem.

Are there any rotors availible for Cadillac from 68 to 71 rear wheel drive? A number of months back they were not. I checked with Kanter even and they said that nothing was availible.

Rotors

Are there any rotors availible for Cadillac from 68 to 71 rear wheel drive? A number of months back they were not. I checked with Kanter even and they said that nothing was availible.

I will be getting a 69 to part out and will be checking the rotors specs against the 72 rotors that are available for some in 72,s and see if the later ones might be possible substituted for the early ones.

Rotors

The problem is the rotors are no longer availible.

I just checked with a local Oreillys and they say they have them in the local warehouse and can have it the next day. I will try and order 2 and see what happens from them. This is the same # in my Raybestos book ,might be correct. They show application for 68-71.

BrakeBest Select Drum/Rotor/Hub - Disc Brake Rotor And Hub Assembly
Line: BBR | Part # 5800RGS
2 Year Limited Warranty
UPC: 641801019558
Bolt Circle Diameter (In): 5 Inch
Bolt Circle Diameter (mm): 127mm
Number Of Bolt Holes: 5
Outside Diameter (In): 11.970 Inch

Rotors

The set I ordered from Oreillys came in,you would assume they will be available
for some time to come. But might be better to order a set now before they become obsolete again or only available from only one source at an inflated price?

Attachments

• DSC05301.jpg
    DSC05301.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 190
  • DSC05302.jpg
    DSC05302.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 190
Thats great news! I had to buy a used set from a Cadillac parts supply dealer. I guess I should of waited a few more months but they said they had been on back order for 17 months already!

Back