Colorado Chapter?

It is my understanding that the rocky mt chapter is inactive. As with most things it takes one motivated person to keep things going. Life sometimes gets in the way. This is what happened there. There are enough members there to Support a chapter just needs a spear head.

I would be more than happy to take the reins and do it... Just would like to know what it would take.. time I have

Bea Hamilton is chapter relations chairperson. One other person you might get with is the past chapter president Joseph Unrein. He would be able to put you in touch with other members.

Rocky Mountain Chapter

Howdy! Right now I'm working two jobs until after Christmas. I would be happy to get together in January sometime and discuss this with you. I have the chapter banner and the paperwork is somewhere. Fred McPeck has the $ for the chapter but he dosen't know where it is. I'll contact him in January. If you are serious PM me and I'll give you my contact info if you don't already have it.

I attend a lot of local shows but don't see a lot of Pro cars. I know the Denver Hearse Club is active but I'm not into their scene.

Bets of luck,

Joe Unrein

Thanks for jumping in Joseph, I fully know how life will detract priorities. Hopping to see you again next year.

Back