Merry Oldsmobiles

Appreciate correction. Owner stated ID tag was on firewall. Although he couldn't recall what it read, he thought it was not same as ambulance.

I wouldn't know differently. :snow2_smi:

Mine

Surprising as it was to me, this is the only picture I currently have of my 70 Seville but for now here is my contribution.

Attachments

• Olds.jpg
    Olds.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 1,037
Hey Rocky - How close is this '56 Comet Olds combination to your coach?

3563665400_de105eaa7f_b.jpg

'65 C/B Olds 98 ambulance:

3563679212_95fa2058b7_b.jpg

'65 C/B Olds limo as seen @ Fall Hershey '10.

5076385776_2e5a74e796_b.jpg

The trianglar trim piece above the went window the same, rear window completly diffrent just spotted this pic sorry for the real late response thanks for posting the pic

The trianglar trim piece above the went window the same, rear window completly diffrent just spotted this pic sorry for the real late response thanks for posting the pic

Just curious of who was the original owner of the Red CB-Olds Limo with the red spotlight.... if known? THX-MM

the car was at the Albany meet and the 08 meet in Mt Laurel I have it labeled Larry Farrel in 08 and I'm sure he was displaying it in new york. but you know how it is with people you only bump into every other year or so.

Attachments

• IMG_0601.jpg
    IMG_0601.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 819
  • IMG_2971 1966 C-B Larry Farrell.jpg
    IMG_2971 1966 C-B Larry Farrell.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 821
Surprising as it was to me, this is the only picture I currently have of my 70 Seville but for now here is my contribution.

Nice car! This isn't the best shot I ever took, but here it is anyway:

(SL photo)

Attachments

• RD 70 Seville.jpg
    RD 70 Seville.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 803
Lenola, NJ
1974 Cotington 54

Atco, NJ
1975 Cotington 54

(SL collection)

Attachments

• Lenola NJ.jpg
    Lenola NJ.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 679
  • Atco NJ.jpg
    Atco NJ.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 693
something strand about the last one. looks like is has the 74 tail lights. bet some one put a nose off a 75 on the 74 body. me I would love to have one the other way I like that 74 nose and hate the taillights. vice versa for the 75

something strand about the last one. looks like is has the 74 tail lights. bet some one put a nose off a 75 on the 74 body. me I would love to have one the other way I like that 74 nose and hate the taillights. vice versa for the 75

My money's on '75 taillights; what might be confusing the view is part of the crowd behind the car. Note that the rear profile of the fender is slightly different than that of the '74.

71 to 75 used the same fender with cornering lamp and some side marker differences. you could pull the nose off any of them and put it on the other. what is lacking is the long metal housing off the quarter I see chrome on it you would not see that on the 75. but the angle is so sharp all one can really say is it's a 75 nose and something strange on the back side. I'll take it either way if given half a chance. love those CB's

Attachments

• IMG_5658.jpg
    IMG_5658.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 1,136
  • IMG_5666.jpg
    IMG_5666.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 1,140
First photo 1969 CB Olds Seville ambulance sitting in front of Foster Coach Sales Sterling, IL Unknown original owner.

Second photo I believe is possibly a 1966 or 67 CB Olds ambulance courtesy of the Loftin Files from many years ago Moline Fire Dept. Moline, IL.

Attachments

• scan0021.jpg
    scan0021.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 1,044
  • Moline FD Olds.jpg
    Moline FD Olds.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 1,026
Yes, I know

I know I already posted this picture in another thread but I don't get tired of looking at it yet.

Attachments

• New Image.jpg
    New Image.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 1,134
Freshly emailed shots of a '60 C/B combination in a private collection.

60cbolds2e.jpg

60cbolds2d2.jpg

60cbolds2f2.jpg

Certainly looks like a solid restoration candidate. Hope if the owner isn't interested in doing so it'll pass to someone who will.

You gotta love the sculpturing of the sheet metal below and around the talilamps on that 1960 Cotner/Bevington. Now....that's artistry in metal...or fiberglass - whatever.

You gotta love the sculpturing of the sheet metal below and around the talilamps on that 1960 Cotner/Bevington. Now....that's artistry in metal...or fiberglass - whatever.

Absolutely, what an interesting modification, incorporating factory tailights and bumper into an Olds pro-car back end. Comet-C/B also had a neat tail-fin to bumper transition in the '59 model year, although not quite as unique and eye-catching as the '60.

Attachments

• Comet 64.jpg
    Comet 64.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 752
Back