Coming to your mailbox soon...

Great Pictures!

I really enjoyed all the photos. I do admire the photos of the 55 Meteor. Especially the view of the beach through the windshield.

James

Coming to your mailbox soon is the 2nd Commemorative Edition of the Professional Car Society International Meet that was held in Daytona Beach Florida. Thanks to the support of both Professional Car Society members and non members alike, this issue has been made possible. If you are a Site Supporter or Super Site Supporter of the Friends of the Professional Car Society website, and not a PCS member, please let me know your address if you would like a copy mailed to you. All Professional Car Society members that have a membership expiration of issue 146 or higher have been mailed this special issue. Thanks to all for supporting both the PCS and the Friends Website, thanks to Gregg for his pictures and splendid write up of the event, to Walt, Brady for putting it all together, and George for his editing skills.

Paul Steinberg, Senior Website Administrator
Dan Herrick, Senior Moderator
Robert Shepard, Website Administrator
Jerry Jacobson, Moderator
Tony Karsnia, Website Adviser (2009 - 2012)

Hi Paul, I just renewed my PCS membership yesterday along with my site supporter membership. Do you think I will be able to get a copy of this, if I missed the subscription mailing of it?

Abe

Hi Paul, I just renewed my PCS membership yesterday along with my site supporter membership. Do you think I will be able to get a copy of this, if I missed the subscription mailing of it?

Abe

I will email the membership director and ask him to send you a copy.. thanks for renewing...
Paul

PS... If anyone else that has allowed their membership to lapse, if you renew now, before the next issue of The Professional Car Magazine is mailed, I will make sure that you get a copy of the 2012 International Meet Special Edition mailed to you. Please renenw now, because I believe that the next issue is headed to the printer any day now, and will and from printing to mailing is a quick process... To renew, you can use the blue icon in the upper right hand corner of any website page, and pay for your membership by Paypal, Credit Card, or electronic check..

If you REALLY want to make a person feel like they were down in Daytona - or possibly regret even more that they couldn't make the trip! - no detail is too small to make my notes with an eye to eventual publication in this issue. Especially there was no way to transcribe all of this raw material and imagery at a rapid pace, Brady and Walter certainly deserve my thanks as well as yours for distilling it all into an attractive overall package. Hopefully, you'll all still get a kick out of what I wrote once you've waded through it all! I'm confident the issue will also be a hit with the Potomac Region Cadillac & LaSalle Club people who will get to see it rain-or-shine at this Sunday's "Professional Pride" show in Greenbelt, Maryland. Hurricane Sandy, naturally, is urged to go elsewhere!

I would like to commend Gregg Merksamer for an outstanding writing job. His literary skills are far beyond any other publications i get

got mine

slick, glossy, good writing wish it had more pages. how about a special issue featuring every members cars. 9.95 or less send me 2. wadayathink? id say a lot of people would even preorder.

The 2012 Special Souvenir Issue No. 2 was paid for by just the Site Supporters and Super Site Supporters of the Friends of the Professional Car Society (website), not the club itself. This year, it appeared that we were going to come up short financially to produce the 2012 International Special Edition, and after posting this information, an outpouring of financial support by primarily existing Site Supporters and Super Site Supporters helped to get us over the top, and made this issue a reality. Hopefully, the people that appreciate this splendid work done by our magazine staff, will have the support of a greater number of new Site Supporters and Super Site Supporters in the future, so the burden will not be on the shoulders of a small group of Supporters.

Paul Steinberg,
Professional Car Society President
Senior Website Administrator
Friends of the Professional Car Society Website

Back