Merry Christmas to me...Merry Christmas to meeeee!

Jon VanDermark

PCS Member
Hey Folks!

I went down South last week to take a course at one of their fine institutes of higher learning. While I was there I ran across this fast talking Georgia used car salesman. :yankchain:

Well, one thing led to another and the next thing I knew I was on my way to becoming the owner of ...

67ss.jpg

cidphoto0004.jpg

a 1967 S&S Park Row combination. I believe the car came from the Eastwood Chapel in Ohio. Apparently it sat in the basement garage of the funeral home from when it went out of service until Danny Ryder aquired it. There's some paperwork and a few minor body and trim things that need to be done then it's on it's way to PA. More to come after it gets delivered.

R/ Jon

P.S. Danny is the great guy everyone says he is...

Wow!

That's one nice combo Jon!. Can't wait to see more pictures of the interior. What are you plans for emerg equipment?

Bill,

Thank you. Emergency lighting will be a Federal demountable beacon and a model 28 siren. I already have a period correct E&J resuscitator, first aid kit, splints, half ring traction splint, etc.

R/ Jon

will at least it's not haze gray!! looks like a nice combo. but you got to watch those fast talking used car guys. he got your money and keep the car. you ended up with promises made and a lighter trip home. nice part of the deal is Danny will come threw for you. as the waiter said "enjoy".

Thats what ya get for stopping and talking to one of them Georgia used car salesmen ya know! :hide::14_6_20::clubem:

It happened to me once too!:drive2:

Thats a very nice coach ya got and I think you will be very happy with it!:toocool:

Great looking coach! Enjoy! If you need help locating the suction cups that some use to support the ambulance sign, I know just the guy to ask. (He tells me they are M-M period correct.) :hide:

Actually Jon it didn't serve time in Eastwood Chapel, that was just a name plate I acquired some place. I will fill you in on the two owners which second owner had since about 1970 until I got last year. This is a 67 caddy S&S park row combo.

Congradulations Jon, glad everything worked out for you. She sure is a beauty. Danny, good choise going back with the gray, it looks great.

Josh

What a GREAT car !! I owned a 67 at one time and it was one of my favorites.
Congrats Jon!!
doug
PS: It's good to know they are still out there, and guys like Danny and Ron find them for us!!

Damn Danny. Didn't you just get that out of the paint shop last week? No grass grows under Mr. Ryder's feet!!! xmass

Oh yeah, "Congratulations" on your new combo....

Congratulations!

Is this the one from Ohio that was on eBay a few months back? That one had an amber #17-D and a #28, if I remember correctly. Does this one come with the landau panels?

Back