WARNING, Spam Email Strikes Again.

Josh Gentry

PCS Member
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up, I have receaved a spam email from both Ed, and another non website PCS member today. One was titled Hey, and the one from Ed was titled lcsbdz hbsn5u1r. Have no idea what that is supose to mean. Just thought I'd give you guys a heads up incase you get one of these.

Josh

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up, I have receaved a spam email from both Ed, and another non website PCS member today. One was titled Hey, and the one from Ed was titled lcsbdz hbsn5u1r. Have no idea what that is supose to mean. Just thought I'd give you guys a heads up incase you get one of these.

Josh

That is Ed's way of saying that it was a hot ride home without air conditioning... :stars:

I got one from Ed today as well and let him know about it immediately. My email from Ed did not come into my spam mailbox, but instead into regular mail. I think it might be connected to Ed Photo bucket as that was not working when I tried to look at photos. Just got clear box with no photo and a red X in the upper right hand corner.

will strange I'll get the San on it right away I haven't even been into the e-mail at all today. been messing with the pictures. I did notice the weird title in my junk box this morning at about 1 but I never opened it. the computer has been off while we were gone. so we'll check the contacks book and see. last time is was riding in there. wish kids would find somethig better to do. will at least it wasn't a pop up attack.

now wait a minute that last bunch was COD. unless I reply I'll have something in the subject matter. this one must have been hiding in the computer and when we turned it on away it went. hopefully we have taken care of of it and added steps to scan my out going mail. to stop it again. I did get it sent to me from me to. I did not open it either.

Back