For Sale: Sireno MS 6 Volt Siren

I ran across this in my garage while straitening up a bit. I bought it a few years ago because I thought I was going to put it on a Model A sedan I had, never got around to it and just moved it further back in the garage and forgot about it. It does work, but that is about what I know about it. Seems I gave around $150.00 for it but I would be willing to listen to offers if anyone is interested.

037.jpg

035.jpg

033.jpg

036.jpg

Thanks,
James

Does anyone here have any knowledge as to the approximate age or application of this siren? Is it complete as it sits or should it have addition parts on the front?

Thanks,
James

Did you ever find out it's approximate year?

Hey, did you ever find out what year or around what year it was made? I have an early 6 volt J18 which was the one made with no front name plate and the very large holes on the stator for max volume. They llok like they were made around same time but who know's thank's!

sireno-j18-4-jpg.156361

I doubt that you are going to get an answer. The last time that James was on the website is over 18 months ago. Always look at the last post date, and if it is more than 6 months old, then check to see if the person that made the post is still active on the website. His Last Activity was 02-06-2015

Back