got it in

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
yesterday I had no obligation except being here when the relatives arrived so it was time to to make the 72 road worthy again. we opted to go with a new radiator rather then a repair the old one. it had been done once before and was showing some green places half way across. so it's replace with a new aluminum one. I could not find one with welded tanks and rather then make a few magnifications opted for the plastic tanks fits a number of different cars so has things everywhere from rock auto. we'll get a price on repair before scraping the old one.

but I swear that the Darwin award in engineering has to go to who ever designed the routing of a power steering hose and placement of fittings on the pump in any car.

for those that are wounder Mom is back in her room at the South Dakota state Veterans home. one good thing may be that the night wandering has stop for now.

Attachments

• new  raidator.jpg
    new raidator.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 167
Likewise

Me too, glad Mom is doing better. Loved ones in residences are a bit of a trial at times I know, my own included, but she would not have it any other way. Just love them, and care for them as best you can, you'll never regret, nor forget it. AND Happy Thanksgiving to you and all you folks down there, we had ours a month ago and I miss the turkey already. Only another month to go :)

Dave

Back