Free to a Good Home

Ken Olson

PCS Member
Anyone interested in a 1966 Superior? I would like to see if someone can use it before I send it to the bone yard. Any questions please e-mail me at kolson@fmcommunications.com

Attachments

• 1966 A.jpg
    1966 A.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 890
  • 1966 B.jpg
    1966 B.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 882
  • 1966 D.jpg
    1966 D.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 876
Just parting it out and getting all that stainless window trim on it is something. Man if it was near me I'd be all over it and with Terri in Virginia, no confrontation there....:p

Ok so this doner car gave up to put another one on the road..do you have any side trim between the two of them left? way to far away to drag home for me.

The windshield has a crack in it. The cabinets appear to be all complete. All of the chrome trim that was removed including the grill parts are inside of the car. The front seats are gone as is the squad bench. The rear facing jump seat is there.

The windshield has a crack in it. The cabinets appear to be all complete. All of the chrome trim that was removed including the grill parts are inside of the car. The front seats are gone as is the squad bench. The rear facing jump seat is there.

You could make a few bucks re-cycling that radiator...

Last Chance Offer on this car.
I had a few inquiries on the car, one gentleman in CA said he would take it, I have been waiting for scheduling to pick the car up, I now get no answers to my phone calls or e-mails.
If anyone wants it please let me know ASAP, I need to get it moved out.

Last Chance Offer on this car.
I had a few inquiries on the car, one gentleman in CA said he would take it, I have been waiting for scheduling to pick the car up, I now get no answers to my phone calls or e-mails.
If anyone wants it please let me know ASAP, I need to get it moved out.

This will end being an ambulance down the road some will say, "Man if I had only known about it. It should have been saved".

Well now is the time to save it......

Ken

If no one takes the whole car, I will give you some money to take some parts off of it first. The back bumper and ?

Martin

If you want the cabinets, and Ken will let us buy some parts, lets go down together and get them.

I have most of the next 7 days free except Sunday.

Darren

Back