The Missing Cabinet

Brendan Martin

PCS Member
Well after two years of searching, (with no luck) and with the help of Attlia Bethlenfalvy, I was able to find the missing medical cabinet for my 1963 Cadillac Superior Hightop Ambulance. The original cabinet was removed long before I found the car. I knew that there was a cabinet in the car at one time, and not having one irritated me. Thanks to Attila's enthusiastic searches my car is complete. I would also like to thank Steve Lichtman, who met Attila and took delivery of my cabinet. Attila and Steve both report the cabinet is in decent shape. This is another example of people on this site helping one another, and showing genuine concern for restoration of these unique cars. I was able to see just how the cabinet will look in the thread about the 62 Cadillac Superior Hightop for sale. Once again, a heartfelt thanks to Atti, and Steve.

Attachments

• my cabinet.jpg
    my cabinet.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 309
  • Superior Medical cabinet.jpg
    Superior Medical cabinet.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 308
Glad I can help Brendan. Those that are appreciative make the hobby worthwhile. In case you haven't seen the backside yet>>>>>

dsc05054w.jpg

Pleasure knowing I had even a small hand in the awesomeness your '63 is transforming into. ;)

will I will say I have the car completely in primer now. so we're in the go back to gather stage right now . the holes should even line up nicely on it. it looks like they painted the outside of the cabinet the base color of the ambulance.

Attachments

• 90 IMG_4769c.jpg
    90 IMG_4769c.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 256
That is what is amazing about our organization. I have never met anyone not willing to help out and I have enjoyed helping others out too. We share each others triumphs at times. :071:

Just so you and everyone else knows, this is a picture of Brendan's cabinet in my truck. There may have been some doubt, but here it is. :657:

Brendan, you're welcome. You know I'm glad to help out, and it doesn't put me out one bit, I've got a big truck!

Attachments

• DSC07241.JPG
    DSC07241.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 165
now that was a good find. some concern that it may be to big at first but looks like the trap door in the floor will open just in front of it as it should. only one "we" have found and only one man looking for it to. nice when a plan comes together.

Just so you and everyone else knows, this is a picture of Brendan's cabinet in my truck. There may have been some doubt, but here it is. :657:

Brendan, you're welcome. You know I'm glad to help out, and it doesn't put me out one bit, I've got a big truck!

Thanks again Steve, it should make a good conversation piece in the parking lot this year! By the way who wants to babysit?!?!

Back