ambulance rescue(s)

Interesting to see that this thread has gone to the dumps. I tried referencing back into it for some past information to find 90% of the pictures are gone. What happened? :confused::confused:

This is not cool at all. :mad::mad::mad:

I too noticed a lot of Atti's pictures have disappeared. I don't remember if he used the storage provided by the site when he was a site supporter, or if he hosted them elsewhere, but either they were deleted when his site supporter status was revoked, or he deleted them from his hosting site himself.

Interesting to see that this thread has gone to the dumps. I tried referencing back into it for some past information to find 90% of the pictures are gone. What happened? :confused::confused:

This is not cool at all. :mad::mad::mad:

See explanation below.

First post in this thread, the first picture... below is the location of where the picture was hosted. To the best of my knowledge, Atti had never used the website picture hosting method for his pictures...
There are many pictures missing from the website, since some use a inexpensive hosting service for pictures that limits the number that they can keep on the server at any one time. When the person wants to post new pictures, they delete some of the old ones to make room in their account, hence the "red X"

Whenever you see the "red x", you can always right click on it, and when the box opens, click on properties to see where it is/was hosted.

one would think a full grown man would have better things to do then take pot shots all the time. thanks for the explanation. :rolleyes:

one would think a full grown man would have better things to do then take pot shots all the time. thanks for the explanation. :rolleyes:

As a "full grown man" it is not a pot shot, take your pitchfork somewheres else. I asked a simple question and got a detailed answer. Take it as you wish, since my question post is already being "construed".

Thanks for the answer Paul. I did not know if he hosted here or elsewhere, I will email him to see if I can get a copy of the needed pictures. ;)

Back