1939 Cadillac LaSalle

So I'm looking all over CT, calling everywhere looking for parts one bone yard after the next, till 1 referral lead me to a place far in the woods. The man said no, but BTW my dad has a 1939 Cadillac LaSalle Ambulance for Sale, Did not even know what a LaSalle was Well, their selling it .. I swear this thing only needs a bubble bath and some minor stuff. purchased back in 1993 and it ran

CHECK OUT the 2- photos I put up under our 52 site...

O BTW= By the Way as some know of that alumimun small designed thin diamond plating sheet metal they used on the BACK FLOOR door thresholds. Well, we ended up buying a whole 4x8' sheet and got it in Stainless and won't be using the whole thing in case anyone needs any

one last thing -I'm looking for a supplier for aluminum moldings the same then and the same tupe many manf are using today for edge protecters the J-channel for vinyl flooring cove etc.
John

So I'm looking all over CT, calling everywhere looking for parts one bone yard after the next, till 1 referral lead me to a place far in the woods. The man said no, but BTW my dad has a 1939 Cadillac LaSalle Ambulance for Sale, Did not even know what a LaSalle was Well, their selling it .. I swear this thing only needs a bubble bath and some minor stuff. purchased back in 1993 and it ran

CHECK OUT the 2- photos I put up under our 52 site...

O BTW= By the Way as some know of that alumimun small designed thin diamond plating sheet metal they used on the BACK FLOOR door thresholds. Well, we ended up buying a whole 4x8' sheet and got it in Stainless and won't be using the whole thing in case anyone needs any

one last thing -I'm looking for a supplier for aluminum moldings the same then and the same tupe many manf are using today for edge protecters the J-channel for vinyl flooring cove etc.
John

Very interested in the 39 John, dependant on price. :D

Back