Golden State Chapter - New Officers

Robert Shepard

Website Administrator / Past President - Golden St
Super Site Supporter
The Golden State Chapter is pleased to announce the results of our recent chapter officer elections. Our new officers are:

President: John "Ed" Renstrom

Vice President: Robert Shepard

Secretary: Tom Bellew

Treasurer: Tom Shafer

Appointed Webmaster: Mark Provost

Please join me in congratulating our new board members.

Best regards,

Robert Shepard

Cool!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, or maybe sympathy would be more in order. I look forward to seeing the new prez in Flint. (President Shepard has been here and we will miss him on this go around.)

we'll we are looking for a good year for the Golden state. but with peopel like these to help how could it be different.

I'm reminded of a line from the movie, "Brother Orchid": "Swell buncha mugs!"

Ed, you have to make the Salute To American Graffiti! Robert puts on a first-class feed and he only goes to great restaurants!

I'm reminded of a line from the movie, "Brother Orchid": "Swell buncha mugs!"

Ed, you have to make the Salute To American Graffiti! Robert puts on a first-class feed and he only goes to great restaurants!

some time when you get togather ask him about a cowboy bar!! it's a tale you most likly don't want to hear:eek:

It was the only place I've ever dined at that resulted in a 20 pound weight loss overnight!
GAK! The last time that happened to me I spent three days in St. Jude Medical Center with a potassium IV! I still get weak in the knees when friends tease me, asking "When are you gonna go to El Tepeyac?"*

OK, let me rephrase my claim: Robert will only suggest restaurants he knows to be great.

*El Tepeyac is a legendary restaurant in the Boyle Heights section of Los Angeles. It's been owned by the same family for sixty years. I loved the place until one fateful day in December of 2007. Four ghastly days later I was in the back of an ambulance.

Back