back up

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
My drop shots has been off line for a couple weeks now. finale got them to expand my account again . so we can post. i hate Chevy V8s way to many combinations and everyone thinks they were put out in solid gold. I'm beginning to understand why all the rod stuff it's way cheaper then stock. but we have just about got the the engine put together for the 64 the way we want it. just a couple more things. anyone want a 350 I know were there is one for the taking. the job of evicting the mouse will be yours. i elected not to do that. though it best to go back threw the tranny as the O ring for the dip stick tube was so hard I thought is was steel. it will turn over and shift stiff but still free s that is good. but she has a lot of oxidation over the out side and a little rust in it. so falls in the better now then later kind of thing. the goal is to get the car running so I can get my limo back inside. i did evict the mouse from the bed room on top of the heater box . he had a dinning room inside it. got to be a lot of Oak trees around there. I know know were the seat stuffing went.

then as for the 53 we bit the paint blocked and finished sanded so we can began the buffing. it's now or never as the paint is setting up nicely and when it does its hard as a rock.

Attachments

• IMG_2908.jpg
    IMG_2908.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_2926.jpg
    IMG_2926.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_2927.jpg
    IMG_2927.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 130
Back