1959 S&S Parts

Bill Carlin

PCS Life Member
I am still working on the 59 Cadillac S&S Victoria 3-way. I was at the body shop today talking about the trim. Each side of the rear fender has two pieces of stainless steel trim. The ones from my hearse are damaged and some have holes where well meaning people attempted to screw them back on the car.

Does anyone know of anyplace that has or reproduces trim?

I am still working on the 59 Cadillac S&S Victoria 3-way. I was at the body shop today talking about the trim. Each side of the rear fender has two pieces of stainless steel trim. The ones from my hearse are damaged and some have holes where well meaning people attempted to screw them back on the car.

Does anyone know of anyplace that has or reproduces trim?

Bill,
Contact Vintage Vehicles Inc. in Wautoma, WI. They do flawless restorations of stainless steel and will even repair your screw holes. I have had them restore a mangled, dented, screwed piece of stainless steel that would have been literally impossible to find. It was returned to me looking better than it probably did when new. Absolutely amazing work. They can be reached at 920.787.2656 or www.vintagevehicles.net. You will not be disappointed!

Bill... When you need a service, please consider checking the "Recommended Vendors" forum. This is a listing of companies that our members have used and recommend. Most times, you will find what you are looking for.

Paul

When it come to trim, always measure in all directions, length-height-width and include photos that show the part you are looking for.

Sometime it will fit other types and years, sometimes it is a one year/car piece.

Hope you find what you are looking for Bill !

Darren

I would go with a repair service. most anything that is out there now is as trashed as yours or as expensive as it is to repair what you have. mangled pieces can be spliced with standard car parts. then welded and buff to show shine. those wire feeds work well on trim. I have done this on all most every car I have sent back home. not had one you could find the splice on the out side.

Back