Extremely Rare Examples of Ambulances, Hearses, & Limousines

Paul Steinberg

PCS Life Member President
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
This thread will be for "rare" Ambulances, Hearses, & Limousines ... For the purpose of this thread, I will define "rare" as sole surviving known examples of a particular body style and/or a manufacturer. An example of "rare" would be a Pinner, or a single surviving car, such as a CB Chevrolet, Pontiac, Buick, Oldsmobile, etc.. Examples of what wouldn't be considered rare are cars such as Superior or National Pontiacs, and other such like makes, etc., since there are quite a few of them still in existence.
The management of the website reserves the right to make the final decision as to which cars fit into this posts category, and to move any posts that they deem belong in one of the other existing threads. In short, lets not muddy the waters with pictures of cars that have already been placed in numerous other threads. Posts should be limited to only one vehicle per post, and give as much detail as possible about the car, so should another example surface in the future, it will be easy to determine if it is the same car, or a recently found one. All too often, cars, such as an ambulance have been repained, and even though it is still the same car, it is thought to be another example, and considered a "new find".
Thanks

Rare But Not As Rare

Which makes them more rare then anything you'll ever see on Barrett-Jackson.

They are rare but not as rare as what is believed to be the LAST surviving MCC/Pinner Van :applause:

I know, I know this is about Criterions, just couldn't resist the cheap commercial moment.

Attachments

• econoline5.jpg
    econoline5.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 220
  • econoline2.jpg
    econoline2.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 223
Back