7 more days...

Sarah Snook

PCS Life Member
Only seven more days until Procar Heaven in 2011. We already have a car or two patiently waiting for the rest of you to get here.

See you soon!
Sarah

Attachments

• photo(11).jpg
    photo(11).jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 252
Keep telling yourself that. He already has two more in a self storage place down the street from the hotel. He's delivering one more this week and another next weekend. :)

I think I forgot to mention this before, but I was at a car show with my combo a couple of weeks ago and some guy came up to me to invite me to "this giant hearse and ambulance show that's happening in Hudson in July". That's when I knew this international meet was going to be huge. It's like someone you don't even know comes up to you to invite you to your own house party. It's officially developed a life of its own. Next week is going to be awesome.

I just updated the cars database. As of tonight, 115 cars are already pre-registered for the international meet. These include:

ambulances - 31 cars
combinations - 25 cars
conversions - 3 cars
flower cars - 3 cars
hearses - 29 cars
horsedrawn - 1 car
limousines - 15 cars
service cars - 3 cars
...and some undecided ones too

Registering ahead of time at www.pcs2011.com really helps us out with knowing head counts and planning the parking lot. We're organizing the parking lot by type of car and we can only do this if we know how many cars to expect in each category. Pre-registering online also ensures that you get into the specific events that you want to attend. Right now there's only 23 hours left to buy tickets to Stan Hywet Hall and Gardens and only 26 tickets left for the banquet. Don't miss out! Register today.

See you next week!!!
Sarah

Last edited:
115 Cars?

If 115 cars show up, I'm quite sure this will be a new PCS attendance record. In 1995 in Ft. Wayne we had 102, which was edged out only slightly by 1994's Pittsburgh Meet having 104. I'm going by memory, so don't crucify me if I'm wrong. Certainly looking forward to being there, seeing everyone! First stop, even before the motel, is Go-Karts! I hope they have a big parking lot. With the new paint job on the '60 Eureka, I'm a bit paranoid about door dings. Tom

I can't wait for next week. But I need a favor. The 11th is our 19th wedding anniversary and the wifely woman has been giving me grief. If you see her next week please wish her a "Happy Anniversary". She'll get a kick out of that.

R/ Jon

If 115 cars show up, I'm quite sure this will be a new PCS attendance record. In 1995 in Ft. Wayne we had 102, which was edged out only slightly by 1994's Pittsburgh Meet having 104. I'm going by memory, so don't crucify me if I'm wrong. Certainly looking forward to being there, seeing everyone! First stop, even before the motel, is Go-Karts! I hope they have a big parking lot. With the new paint job on the '60 Eureka, I'm a bit paranoid about door dings. Tom

That is great but confident Florida in 2012 will have more! :thumb: This is so exciting and CANNOT wait to get to Ohio.

I can't wait for next week. But I need a favor. The 11th is our 19th wedding anniversary and the wifely woman has been giving me grief. If you see her next week please wish her a "Happy Anniversary". She'll get a kick out of that.

R/ Jon

promise her a big wing din for your 20th. and we'll go along with you on this one. :cheers:

Back