The Beast in Isreal...Presidential Limo broke down

141699a7de2f01e984c9e8398c900f73.jpg

I saw this on the news but couldn't post it before others got to it. Yes, everything that has been published indicates that the Beast is a diesel - it makes sense as it's much easier to find diesel fuel, for example, at a US military base, as their trucks are all diesel. And it is built on a truck chassis.

Now, I do wonder what happened to the USSS agent who put gas in the tank. Ooops.

As for the tow truck, I guess, when you're abroad, you take what you can get...

Notice, the Presidential seals are off the doors.

most military trucks are or always were multi fuel. one would have at least expected this to be that. I don't believe the 60 mph top speed. not for a hart beat. these set of limos have proven to be a unreliable conversion. the put gas in the Diesel is one more stretch for the brain. I doubt it ever happened either. a man trusted to protect the president would not make that kind of mistake. not one assigned to the car. that equipment hauler looks like a nice piece of equipment to me. I'll bet ti paied for it's self this one load.

Is this not the same beast that got hung up on a curb on an overseas tour.If so, see if the air force boys can open the bay doors on the flight home and deep six that jinx.:rolleyes:

I'm kind of surprised that they don't bring their own tow truck with them when they go overseas ? just in case ! Its not like they don't have the room in the plane.

and I'm with John here makes you wonder what really happened ? most people never would make that mistake anyone who would work around the car would have known it was a diesel not gas powered ......maybe the fuel tanks was mislabeled ????

anyways who cares ??? its done move on

I saw both of them .

Back in november when Obama was visiting detroit i saw both limousines drive past going towards the fwy . if they are using a diesel engine they are very quiet. and same here i am agreeing with ed on the muti fuel use in military vehicles.

Last edited:
Back