Look at this A HOLE !!!!!!!!!!

Only thing better in the video would have been the owner catching the guy in the act and beating him within an inch of his worthless life!

I always assumed your 15 minutes of fame would be for something good,heroic or generous you have done,this waste of oxygen dispels that rumor.

I know the owner of the funeral home who sold this guy the coach. He called me the morning this happened (it hit the local paper's website within 2 hours), and I couldn't believe it. It was a Sunday morning.

What a disgraceful end for a beauty that had provided years of service.

This happened in the parking lot of my dad's workplace. The next day, everyone I ran into asked me about the incident, knowing I was into hearses.

A friend who has a similar, early-'90s S&S called me, asking if I knew what yard it had been hauled to so he could get some pieces... but that's the upsetting part: the guy smashed almost every part on the exterior before the police stopped him, and made him clean up the mess. A lot of this trim would've been pretty clean, as the car was garage kept. Not sure where the car was hauled too, either.

What an embarrassment to Nova Scotia. :thumbsdown:

From what it sounds like this was a really nice car. All i can do is shake my head.. I have sent a couple 80"s hearses to the bone yard over the years but i saved every coach related part i could think of before hand.. Just a waist and def wacked to do something like that in a public place.

Back