1963 Superior Pontiac ambulance

1963 pontiac bonneville ambulance/rat rod/parts - $600 (somerset,wi)
zqjdh-4127543982@sale.craigslist.org

1963 pontiac bonneville

cool old school ambulance! good body and int.most all glass there.no motor.would be a fun rat rod,or for parts.can send more pics if needed.

00J0J_8e2HLfoayum_600x450.jpg

Jeremy, just went to see this car this last weekend. Good parts on it but he said there was not a straight or un rotten panel on it. Hopefully we can get him to tell us more.

As Rocky said, me and a friend went to look at the car over the weekend and the car was just wasted. I don't mind dragging home some major projects but this one is gonna need a lot of attention. Every body panel had severe rust issues or was dented up. The drivers side rear door was crunched in so bad that the rim for the window was bowing out. Interior was heavily weathered. It was very complete though. The cabinets and jump seats were still in tact. The owner wanted to keep the car whole for the next person that wants it. His price was very negotiable because he really doesn't want to see the car get crushed. This car is an ex military rig, was originally olive drab with a matching interior. Not your typical gray color you see most of them in. All the curved glass was in good shape. Motor and tranny missing. Front drums are gone. No steering wheel. If it were closer and I had unlimited space, I would have drug it home in an instant just to have it around. I have way too many projects as it is anyways. Would be a great yard ornament or possible bomber car if you're not too fussy about cosmetics. If anyone is seriously interested in the car, I can answer most questions. I looked it over pretty good.

we could get it ad paint it gray and have BJ sell if for us. sorry I just had to say it. but did you get a snap of the data plate this is what about # 18 of the 16 built? the dog wood looks good agents it

Back