Im in a magazine baby!

Rocky Fluegge

PCS Member
Today in the mail to my suprise was the new issue of ol' school rodz #45 may 2011. My oldsmobileis on the cover and there is a feature spread in it. On pages 82-83-84. Maybe in a couple of years i will be in it with my 56 olds coach. One can only dream.

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 284
  • mag feature 001.jpg
    mag feature 001.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 282
  • mag feature 003.jpg
    mag feature 003.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 284
Rocky

Way to go !

I will pick up that copy.

My friends get those magazines alternating every month between the two they produce.

I will show you off to my friends.

Thanks for sharing the news,
Darren

way to go. but now the pressers on whats next? center spread in the PCS
for the other olds. :poster_oops: remember wife's truck first. we are waiting to see that one finished.

congratulations :cheers:

Congradulations Rocky. Very nice article, and making the cover makes it even better. I predict the wifes truck will be on the cover soon.:toocool::toocool:

Josh

way to go. but now the pressers on whats next? center spread in the PCS
for the other olds. :poster_oops: remember wife's truck first. we are waiting to see that one finished.

congratulations :cheers:

Good memory john. We have been trashing on the truck i will post some more pics but here is a look at the custom frame we have been building.

Attachments

• dodge headlight-and frame build 033.jpg
    dodge headlight-and frame build 033.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 204
in the picture

Rocky,
Where in the world did you find heels your size?
Really, congrats! I will have to see if I can find that copy of the magazine in the morning.
Great looking car. Of couse we do have a soft spot for Oldsmobiles here if that could make a difference.
Congrats again,
Mike

Rocky,
Where in the world did you find heels your size?
Really, congrats! I will have to see if I can find that copy of the magazine in the morning.
Great looking car. Of couse we do have a soft spot for Oldsmobiles here if that could make a difference.
Congrats again,
Mike

Thanks, im telling you i have much uglyer legs with more tattoo's then what is on the cover!:eek: And i think the mag will hit the stands this next week for sure. i know that the subscription get shipped first.

I went to the store that sells that magazine locally and it was still the last months copy on the shelf.

I will keep looking out for it.

Darren

Back