1973 Superior Cadillac hearse

REALLY rare to see a full Mohair interior in anything built in 1973! Mohair on the front seat is showing some wear, but the rest is all very nice! The coach was, obviously, silver with a silver top originally.

Good eye Ed! All they have now is a mess. Quicky spray job with over-spray in the gold door jambs. Vinyl was sprayed silver. Still worth doing as that interior is awesome!

to me is strange to spend the money for the color change and not do the door jams. one can't tell but as it is a 73 unless it was special ordered it most likely on of the Velor materials in the car. GM was big on them in there top end cars. they all wore off the knapp quickly and a ash off any one of the smoking devices of the day wold burn deep into it right now. hatted to see on come in the shop as it seamed if some one lit the torch in the far end of the shop you were changing a door trim pad.

to me is strange to spend the money for the color change and not do the door jams. one can't tell but as it is a 73 unless it was special ordered it most likely on of the Velor materials in the car. GM was big on them in there top end cars. they all wore off the knapp quickly and a ash off any one of the smoking devices of the day wold burn deep into it right now. hatted to see on come in the shop as it seamed if some one lit the torch in the far end of the shop you were changing a door trim pad.

I know Mohair like the back of my hand. That is definitely Mohair and not velour.

That Mohair interior is just awesome! This one definitely deserves the investment required to correct some past poor paint decisions.

Back