2015 Armbruster-Stageway

is there a difference between the 2014 and 2015 Armbruster-Stageway coaches ? I was looking at their website and I can't see a difference

Am I wrong ?

Hello Mike,

I have been a long time follower of the PCS and have refrained from commenting on the new Armbruster Stageway cars but felt that your question warranted a response.

New items for the 2015 vehicles are as follows:

Backup camera now standard on the Funeral Coach - thank you, Cadillac

All new redesigned interior - floor color option now carried over to side motif panel and load door as accents - new interior lighting at headliner with polished stainless trim - new wall opera lamps - all LED lighting throughout

New load door extended sill for easier loading of caskets

On the Limousine front - we now offer a new 70" Limousine in standard and now 5-door models. There is a laundry list of options available on these vehicles.

Our 6-doors continue to be the only ones with leather center seating - we utilize a Cadillac OEM rear seat to construct the middle seat. The sculpted foam is much more comfortable. We also utilize an OEM door to construct our center door panels - this carries the Cadillac "feel" throughout the vehicle.

I hope this information is helpful - we are in the process of updating our website.

Also, I cannot yet post photos here but when provided access, I would be glad to share the new interior shots.

regards,
Sean Myers
President
Armbruster Stageway
Corporate Office
79 North 10th Street
Kansas City, KS 66102

picture posting is a site supporter function. the yellow sign upper left. would like to see some pictures of your stuff so far they are rather attractive in a uggly market. :thumbsup:

Hello Mike,

I have been a long time follower of the PCS and have refrained from commenting on the new Armbruster Stageway cars but felt that your question warranted a response.

New items for the 2015 vehicles are as follows:

Backup camera now standard on the Funeral Coach - thank you, Cadillac

All new redesigned interior - floor color option now carried over to side motif panel and load door as accents - new interior lighting at headliner with polished stainless trim - new wall opera lamps - all LED lighting throughout

New load door extended sill for easier loading of caskets

On the Limousine front - we now offer a new 70" Limousine in standard and now 5-door models. There is a laundry list of options available on these vehicles.

Our 6-doors continue to be the only ones with leather center seating - we utilize a Cadillac OEM rear seat to construct the middle seat. The sculpted foam is much more comfortable. We also utilize an OEM door to construct our center door panels - this carries the Cadillac "feel" throughout the vehicle.

I hope this information is helpful - we are in the process of updating our website.

regards,
Sean Myers
President
Armbruster Stageway
Corporate Office
79 North 10th Street
Kansas City, KS 66102

Here are some Photo's of the new Armbruster-Stageway Cadillac's

Used by permission Sean Myers photo's

Photo of a 2015 Armbruster-Stageway Cadillac Limo style that they built for a customer that preferred no wrap glass with a traditional load rear door.

photo's of the new redesigned rear interior.

Photo's of the new rear door extended sill.

Attachments

• 2015 Arnbruster-Stageway 001.jpg
    2015 Arnbruster-Stageway 001.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 551
  • 2015 Arnbruster-Stageway 003.jpg
    2015 Arnbruster-Stageway 003.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 1,004
  • 2015 Arnbruster-Stageway 002.jpg
    2015 Arnbruster-Stageway 002.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 544
  • 2015 Arnbruster-Stageway 004.jpg
    2015 Arnbruster-Stageway 004.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 829
  • 2015 Arnbruster-Stageway 005.jpg
    2015 Arnbruster-Stageway 005.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 651
  • 2015 Arnbruster-Stageway 008.jpg
    2015 Arnbruster-Stageway 008.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 544
  • 2015 Arnbruster-Stageway 009.jpg
    2015 Arnbruster-Stageway 009.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 525
A few more photo's

A Custom built Cadillac Escalade Converation that Armbruster-Stageway built for a customer

and a photo of a 2015 Armbruster-Stageway 70" Cadillac Limousine

Thanks to Sean Myers for the Photo's

Attachments

• 2015 Arnbruster-Stageway 010.jpg
    2015 Arnbruster-Stageway 010.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 2,776
  • 2015 Arnbruster-Stageway 012.jpg
    2015 Arnbruster-Stageway 012.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 516
  • 2015 Arnbruster-Stageway 013.jpg
    2015 Arnbruster-Stageway 013.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 521
  • 2015 Arnbruster-Stageway 011.jpg
    2015 Arnbruster-Stageway 011.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 503
  • 2015 Arnbruster-Stageway 014.jpg
    2015 Arnbruster-Stageway 014.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 1,037
I like the limo. still have trouble warming up to the door wedges. but the squared off center door helps break up that lot. as for the suburban I still figure this is the way to go. but lose the 20 inch wheels go to the smaller size like is on the 3/4 ton. solid 18 or17 inch chrome wheels with small caps not spoked mags. use a after market lower kitt to get the body down and take the high rise truck look away from it. I think there is something to work with there. hinge the door in a traditional fashion or use the double style like flexible had and you have something that looks traditional carries the load has easy access in and out. something you can change the looks of with a simple nose job. that would resemble a Hearse not a truck. but I'm daydreaming here. always been a suburban type. man I can see it now stacked headlights, big grill, chrome bumper and a box backside. hey I sold that one to Bill .;)

Mr. Myers, I visited your company's website prior to the posting of the photographs here. I was impressed by the vehicles - I felt as though the combination of "traditional" hearse elements combined very well in your designs with the modern look of the new Cadillac. I am curious if you outsource to an engineering company or all designs are in-house. Either way, you have a great lineup. Thank you to Mr Boyers for posting the pics here for all of the PCS website members to enjoy.

I like the limo. still have trouble warming up to the door wedges. but the squared off center door helps brake up that lot. as for the suburban I still figure this is the way to go. but loose the 20 inch wheels go to the smaller size like is on the 3/4 ton. solid 18 or17 inch chrome wheels with small caps not spoked mags. use a after market lower kitt to get the body down and take the high rise truck look away from it. I think there is something to work with there. hinge the door in a traditional fashion or use the double style like flexible had and you have something that looks traditional carries the load has easy access in and out.

I have to agree with Ed. I'm not a fan of the 20 inch mag wheels on a Coach. But as Sean said ......this was a custom order for one of their customers so maybe thats what they ordered and thats what they got ???

Mr. Myers, I visited your company's website prior to the posting of the photographs here. I was impressed by the vehicles - I felt as though the combination of "traditional" hearse elements combined very well in your designs with the modern look of the new Cadillac. I am curious if you outsource to an engineering company or all designs are in-house. Either way, you have a great lineup. Thank you to Mr Boyers for posting the pics here for all of the PCS website members to enjoy.

Wesley,

Thank you for the nice comment,

We were very fortunate in the design phase of the new XTS to be able to work with an Engineer that took this on solely for us and had vast experience in automotive production design work. He listened first to all of our ideas and then came up with the basic design. From there we spent several months tweaking the fine points of the design and measuring existing vehicles for reference and making changes. We originally designed the coach as a "limousine style" and then modified the car to be a landau as well. From that point the essential "look" of the car was done but it took many more months for all of the work that went into making tools and molds from the design - this is where his experience proved invaluable. I have worked with other engineering firms since on small design projects and it has been frustrating to say the least.

On the Escalade project, this particular vehicle was ordered "loaded" and therefore, came with the 20" wheels from Cadillac. The new Suburban on the same platform has the 18" wheels and we convert those as well.

Thank you also to Ed, I now can upload photos. Soon, I will figure out how to post all the Pro cars that I own in my signature line...

Sean

your welcome. most of us have no idea what goes into the remaking of a car. just the finished product. the hoops one needs to jump through just to comply with the ton of regulations before you make your first cut. let along financing and marketing.

I understood the suburban was a one of special order. it's nice that the new Armbruster Co will do as the old one did, build to customers wishes.

I personally feel that the whole industry is missing the boat trying to conform a car without class into a product it's not suited for. when there is a product out there that has the basic shape, will carry the load and a proven track record. but then I'm on this side of the fence. I'm still looking for a 6 passenger car or truck in a call 5, only seats 4 world

Back