1963 Miller Meteor Cadillac Combination $12,200

one is looking at about 5 for the interior. al least another grand for the floor then you don't know about the rust till you get in to it. at least 25 to get the chrome replated. another grand for rubber. al least 6 gran to paint it. another grand for tires.if it runs good and drives OK I would say for me he is about 6 high. but it is a low top ambulance and only 3 to get it from there to here. hum.

$7800 for a neat looking driver with flaws appears it might be in the ballpark but one never knows until you get a chane to really look at it. Love that orange but not really suited for that style car. Just my opinion.

Attachments

• 00k0k_iImm6tto6xi_600x450.jpg
    00k0k_iImm6tto6xi_600x450.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 243
not faults possibilities and what it will to cost you to move the car where you want it. If your the kind of person that gets the car runs it till in wount go any more then looks for another one you don't have to consider those things.

just clean it out and go with it. but me I have to figure out what car I'm going to let go to make room for it and what it will cost me to bring it up where I would like it to be.

but if it was a model one was wanting turning it down and looking for a better one would be foolish. the drop in price make it much more realistic.

I am assuming that this is simply a combination painted to look like a low top ambulance. Were it a true ambulance, it should have the crosses and we have no interior photos. To me, that totally wrecks it.

It frosts me when someone cuts easy corners, such as not removing bumpers, to do a better paint job. If they cut these corners, the more difficult ones are certainly cut too.

It frosts me when someone cuts easy corners, such as not removing bumpers, to do a better paint job. If they cut these corners, the more difficult ones are certainly cut too.

most of the time,thats true. but it's getting so that most shops haven't see a car with bumpers on in so long they are afraid to take them off.

Bumpers

That is so true Ed,
One of the shops I used to deal with here in town now has a flat charge of $300.00 per bumper or if 2 are removed you get a deal of $500.00....:eek:
They say they just dont want to deal with it anymore and the "new" blood coming up really have no clue as to mounting a bumper properly.....but they ARE good at insurance repairs on new cars ....:D

that one is a 5 piece as I remember it. and right a 1,200. your people like sioux plating will weld in a new bottom on the mud catcher to repair them.

I remember a set of post on one members car were the shop had taken the end of the bumpers while still on the car rather then drop the bumper. way more work than 4 big bolts.

now for a piece of new car trivia. they all still have a bumper on them. it's a three piece one. there is the bumper cover, behind it is a formed piece of styrofoam. that is the bumper, it rests in the bumper support which is stamp body steel welded to the unia body.

one way to tell the car has been repainted is the covers and the body match.

but this car is approaching a decent buy at the figure requested and if someone were close enough to go get it themselves and save shipping would be a restorable combo.

Back