1992 S&S Cadillac hearse

I'm not sure why, but I really like this car. It's odd, like most I like. :)
And I think Carl W. had a similar one for sale, but without landau bars. This design could have been improved had they continued the stainless trim along the back door.

1992 Cadillac SS Victoria Hearse - $5995 (Gary's Motor Mart: Jersey Shore, PA)
Date: 2012-10-22, 11:31AM EDT
Reply to this post Reply to: tkcg5-3318438209@sale.craigslist.org
Classic Title
Silver with Black Hard top
Automatic, Power Windows Burgundy Leather Interior
Miles 67,072
For more information, or to view more available vehicles call (570)-398-4052. Ask for Vern.

5I15W25M63G93L63Hcca593aaefb5a5491eb8.jpg

5I85G15J93nf3G63Keca5e566e6eb5d2415f7.jpg

5Ib5Ne5Ef3Ld3J33Haca57cb13c373fb21f8e.jpg

Last edited:
what the

What the heck is a 'classic' title. Is that another one the State of Ohio will not recognize?
Great looking car.
Mike

It looks like a nice car. Believe it, or not, back in the Eighties, I bought cars from that dealer at a car auction in Danville, Pa that I used to attend.

Folks here in PA have some rules:

Classic motor vehicle—A self-propelled vehicle, but not a reproduction thereof, manufactured more than 10 years prior to the current year and because of discontinued production and limited availability, determined by the Department to be a model or make of significant value to collectors or exhibitors, and which has been maintained in or restored to a condition which is substantially in conformance with manufacturer specifications and appearance.

No person may operate a vehicle with antique or classic registration plates for commercial purposes or for general daily transportation. Permitted use is limited to participation in club activities, exhibits, tours, parades and similar uses, and for occasional transportation. Occasional transportation means no more than 1 day a week.

There you have it. I think just because it is a PA title with a classic code letter on it, ( other codes here are former police car, former taxi, orig titles out of state, antique, flood, reconstructed and others. The next state would make their determination....

Back