'70 C-B Olds Cotington Glass

I agree with you Kurt. The time to buy this stuff is when you see it, especially if you have the car for it.

Glass

Well, these should fit all '65-'70 C-B LWB cars. They would be cheap insurance!

Not sure on the front glass but the load door glass will not fit my 65. I think they used the rear door glass that has the bend in it untill 67 ?

Attachments

• DSC03667.jpg
    DSC03667.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 123
Good investment to save them for a member that may need them. The killer is "local pick only". Unless you are close and can pick them up they may not be saved.
Just my thought.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1970-Oldsm...T-/372519964004?&_trksid=p2056016.m2516.l5255

It blows my mind that this listing has run at least 3 times and no one has bought it yet! That price is cheap! Don't expect your insurance company to find this stuff for you when you need it! They will just end up totalling your car for lack of being able to find it!

Good investment to save them for a member that may need them. The killer is "local pick only". Unless you are close and can pick them up they may not be saved.
Just my thought.

Yup, that’s the problem. Would love to have, and actually was the one that bought the door panels he was selling. But I’m not local and wouldn’t trust shipping.

Where there's a will, there's a way! Communicate with the seller and post on U-Ship.

Is the fixed glass used on hearses different from the combo/ambulance side door glass with most builders?

Also, check to see if the glass that you have is tinted or clear. The set for sale is clear.

It's out of a C-B end-loader. I would guess that 95% of the C-B end-loaders had clear glass. Combos and ambulances would have been more apt to have tinted glass.

Back